Chapter 1

(Nayeon Pov)

"Oh my,I'm late" I said as soon as I heard my alarm🔔 ringing.I wondered why mom didn't wake me up."Then reality hit me. "shit,mom is outside the country for her business trip"I did my morning routine and since I didn't have time for breakfast I just grabbed can milk and apple and hurried to bus stop.
I missed my bus and good now I will be punished by my teacher.why life is so hard? After 15 min bus arrived and I hurriedly got into the bus.Oh I forgot to introduce myself 😂"Hey😄 I'M IM NAYEON and I'm 16 yrs old. My family background is very good and . I'm high schooler.I'm quite famous in my school and  u know people say that I'm social butterfly but I don't like dealings with boys and seriously I don't have any male friend .I have bunch of girlfriends who are important to me after my family.They are the reason I come to school "
As soon as I reached to school gate I heard Teacher yelling at other late comer students. I tried my best to sneakily going to class but then"hey Nayeonie,come here"I heard my teacher calling me.I just went to him and appolized for being late but he didn't want that. He gave me detention with one boy whom I haven't noticed before.I begged my teacher to switch my partner with another girl but no he wasn't listening to me at all.At last I'm forced to be partner with this never seen boy( john Cena😂😂)