Chapter 21 (ending #1) 🍋

A/N: IMPORTANT! So I have decided to write two different endings to this book so you can decide which you like most and whatnot. I never intended on having this be an AloisxReaderxCiel story but oh well! (This is the only ending with Alois as a potential partner). Also the ⚠️ signs will be showing when the smut begins and ends. Happy reading!
~~~~~~~~
"Finally we're back!" You stretch as you get out of the carriage. Alois was bubbly as ever and Ciel was just as serious as ever.

"Honestly do you ever tire of that damn happiness?" Yelled Ciel.

"Nope!" Responded Alois.

"Come on boys, I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap." You called as you started up the stairs.

"Coming." They said as they walked behind you. Ciel gave up trying to get Alois to leave you both alone. He knew it was never going to happen. When you climbed into bed Alois got in behind you and Ciel pulled you to his chest. He smiled at you kindly just before he kissed you. When you kissed him back you felt Alois pull at your hips some.

"No fair!" He cried. Ciel sighed and you giggle.

"Alois are you feeling left out?" He nods his head and pouts. You kiss him on the cheek but he turns his head and lands a kiss right on your mouth. His lips felt a lot like Ciel's except they were more unpredictable.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

You expected to hear Ciel yell or get angry but instead you feel his member brush up against your leg. Alois finally breaks your kiss for air. "You taste just lovely my dear." He smiles at you. Between the two boys you felt a little hot and bothered but you didn't mind.

"You can't keep her to yourself you perv!" Ciel grabs your face and roughly kisses you. You felt your stomach knot again and your entrance get wet. Alois pushes behind you and you felt his length against you as he caressed your chest. You moaned into your fiancé's mouth and he smiled. "Oh ____ you naughty girl." He smirks at you when he pulled away and began kissing and sucking on your neck as Alois started taking off the dress you were wearing.

You were left in a corset and your underwear. They looked at you hungrily and you felt your face heat up. "This isn't fair. You two are still dressed." They laugh at you a little.

"She's right Phantomhive," Alois reaches over and grabs Ciel's collar, pulling the dark haired teen to him and kisses him. Ciel tried to act as though he didn't like the kiss but you knew him well enough to know that he was bluffing. "We are still dressed. Care to help me with that?"

Ciel first undressed Alois and then Alois did the same to him. You looked at the boys and bit your lip. 'That's kind of hot.' They looked at you and smirked again. "Like what you see?" Ciel teased making you look away, embarrassed.

Ciel crawled over to you and then he stroked his member a few times. "Let's put your mouth to good use." Your blush deepens and you nod your head. Just when you're about to pleasure your fiancé you feel Alois' hand glide down your body to your underwear. Ciel pulls your head gently to him and you put your mouth over the tip of his length. Alois plays with your dripping folds as he strokes himself.

Soon the room is filled with moans of pleasure. The blonde boy pulls off the corset and underwear before positioning himself at your entrance. You felt your body tense up. "Relax." He says in a soothing voice. Ciel rubs and gropes your breast and your body is taken over by pleasure again.

The Trancy earl glided into you. He was a gentle lover, the opposite of how Ciel usually did things. You felt more and more pleasure as he continued to slowly pull himself in and out of you. "I-I can't take it!" You moan out. "I'm gonna c-cum."

"M-Me too." The boys agreed and moments later you were filled with warmth as your core drenched Alois' length. You sat up and smiled in content but Ciel pulled you to him. "My turn." He said as he pulled you on top of his lap.

"Did you think you were done dear? Oh no, this is a day of celebration!" Alois gently pulled you into a kiss as you eased down on Ciel, your moans quieted by his warm lips. "I want to use your mouth too. If you don't mind?" You nod your head and take him in your mouth as you lift and lower yourself on Ciel. Instantly your body is filled with ecstasy. The Phantomhive boy hits your sweet spot and his roughness makes it all the more enjoyable.

Pleasure overwhelms you all again and you breathe heavily as you regain your senses. You dismount Ciel and crawl under the covers with the two happy boys.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

'John, Sebastian, and Claude are gonna be pissed.' You think to yourself before sleep takes you.

Time-skip! 6 years later

You sold your manor soon after Abigail was defeated. Ciel made you a study of your own in his manor so you could work on designs for the dress company. Alois came over pretty much everyday to have tea and whatnot. Ciel has learned to shared SOME but he still wants you mostly to himself.

You and the Earl Phantomhive were married 4 years ago and you lived happily ever since.

You haven't heard much about Lady Elizabeth since you last saw her. Apparently she's locked herself away all these years due to a broken heart. Every now and then a letter will come for Ciel to reconsider your marriage and go back with her but he always refuses.

A little ball of energy ran up to you, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Mommy! Mommy!" A little 3 year old girl with blue-black hair hugged your legs. She barely stood above your knees.

"Wait is it Lacey?" You giggled as you picked her up. Her (e/c) met yours.

"Uncle Bassy wanted me to get you. He said daddy wants to talk to you. He can't come cause Irene is eating."

"Okay dear." You walked through the house with your small daughter until you found your husband and lover arguing. "Hello Alois, hello Ciel." You smile at the boys and then turn your attention to the struggling butler.

"It's good I promise you, little one." He pushed his brows together and frowned. Irene grabbed the spoon of potato soup and put it in her blonde hair. She clapped her hands together before seeing you and reaching her hands out for you. You look her in her (e/c) eyes and smile.

"Alois can you help feed your darling daughter? I think Sebastian should get a break." You smiles as you kiss your daughters' heads. Alois agrees and you hand Lacey to Ciel. "Darling can you fix her something to eat as well? I bet she's hungry."

"Sure my love." He kisses you and then asks his little girl what she wants to eat. You watch the two men with their kids and you couldn't help the smile and tears that came to your eyes.

"Wipe your tears my Lady. There's no need for that." John pulls you into a small hug and wipes your face with his glove.

Claude watches from a distance as the two noblemen struggle with their children's food. He sighs before walking over and helping them.

You smile. 'This is perfect. I'm happy I lived long enough to see it!'

Lost in memory - Ciel X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें