ENews!

On-Screen to Off-Screen: The Latest On Teen Wolf's Stars
written by: Rebekah Hart

Teen Wolf captured our hearts from the very first day it premiered back in June of 2011, filled with romance and danger. Fans immediately began falling in love with the characters, more specifically, the idea of two characters together. It was no secret that Dylan O'Brien and Olivia Mason have amazing chemistry on the set of Teen Wolf. Playing best-friends turned lovers, the actors create a relationship for Stiles and Sierra that makes all of us crave more. But is that relationship morphing into reality?

(Posted by Dylan O'Brien on Instagram to bring promo for season three of Teen Wolf

(Posted by Dylan O'Brien on Instagram to bring promo for season three of Teen Wolf.)

Olivia Mason's first appearance was all the way back in 2003, where she played Carrie in The Ghost Club. Since then, she carried minor roles in all kinds of films and TV shows such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Three Rivers and Life Unexpected. Her main debut came following her appearance in Disney Channel's Avalon High, playing the reincarnation of King Arthur, otherwise known as Allie Pennington. She also starred in a few films alongside sister, Danielle Mason. Olivia Mason met O'Brien at the chemistry read for her current role as Sierra Page, an empath who lost her parents in a car accident.

(Mason with Gregg Sulkin on Avalon High set back in 2009

(Mason with Gregg Sulkin on Avalon High set back in 2009.)

Dylan O'Brien sprouted out from YouTube, where he would create funny videos and post them online. His most famous one is him dancing and singing to the Spice Girls's WannaBe. He came to the movie screen from roles in High Road and The Internship, where he played geeky yet adorable Stuart.