Halloween Night (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Calum and (Y/N) sneak off Halsey's Halloween party, to head to the motel it all began. (Smut /  Masturbation) 
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like.
(Words: 944) (Part 1, 3, & 4: Halloween Night) 

--

(Calum's POV)
"I gotta go. My stomach is fucking me up tonight. Thanks for inviting me, Ashley..." I make up an excuse as I approach her and Ashton.
"Are you alright, mate? Want me to come with you? " Ash asks.
"Nah, I'll be fine. Have fun." I say, hugging the host. I wave off the rest of the guys and exit the venue, heading straight to the parking, where my car is parked.
I really hope (Y/N) is already there, cause I already feel the need for her bubbling inside me, and thinking of all the things we did last time we got together really doesn't help it ease down.

I catch a glimpse of her, her sparkly dress illuminating in the dim light of the parking lot. She looks really sexy, with the dress showing off her figure and her makeup embracing her characteristics.
"I thought you wouldn't show up. What took you so long?" She asks as we get into the car.
"Well, I had to tell goodbye to the guys, babygirl."
"Don't call me that..." She growls.
"You liked it when I called you that while spanking you, last time..." I say, smirking while I slide my hand up her thigh. She bites her bottom lip and looks at my fingers.
"Calum, can you please take your hand off my thigh?"
"Nah... Remember how you are supposed to call me?" I ask, wanting nothing more than to hear it from her lips.
"Daddy..." She moans as I stroke the inside of her thigh. I smirk at her and get my hand off her thigh.
"Do daddy a favor and touch yourself while I drive..." I say, exiting the parking lot.
"Cal... I mean, daddy... What if anyone sees me...? " She purrs like a kitten.
"Nothing can be seen through the windows, baby." I assure her, driving towards the motel. I see her with the corner of my eye lifting the skirt of her dress up.
"Daddy, can I tell you something?"
"Sure babygirl..."
"I am not wearing any panties..." She whispers, smirking at me.
"Seriously?" I ask surprised.
"See yourself." She chuckles and takes my hand. She puts it between her thighs, right in her center. Luckily there is a red light, which allows me to stop and appreciate it. She is definitely wet, making me anticipate the moment we get in that motel room.

She presses my hand against her core and smiles sweetly.
"I have to drive. Be a good girl and go on." I growl and she nods.
I hear her soft moans as her fingers dip in and out of her wet cunt.
"Tease the clit babygirl." I say, snapping the garter that rests on her mid-thigh. She grunts and bites her lip, throwing her head back against her seat.
"That's enough... We are here..."
"But daddy, I haven't cummed yet..." She protests. I grab her head and bring her lips to mine, pulling her in a harsh kiss. She responds by biting on my bottom lip and pulling it back lightly; God, that turns me on so bad.
"Let's get in." I say, pulling from the kiss. She just nods and exits the car, pulling the skirt of her dress down.

"I think I should give my ID to book the room. If anyone recognizes you, we are going to be in trouble." She says, walking next to me. I nod and open the door for her, checking out her ass as she walks in front of me.
I let her do all the talking while I stand back and check her out. If only what we tried to have back then had worked out... I would have her moaning and writhing under me, her neck would be colored in purple and red and blue, everyone would know she was mine.

"Cal, let's go to the room..." She whispers in my ear, biting on my earlobe. My hand goes to her waist, just above the curve of her bottom. I bring her close to my chest, feeling her body on mine.
"Which floor is our room on?" I ask, fumbling with the chain on the back of her dress.
"2nd. " She moans as I trace her spine. I nod and start walking up the stairs, her right behind me. I can't even control my boner anymore, my pants are tight and with every passing second, my anticipation grows. I really need her to touch me; I really need her fingers and nails to mark on my skin. 

Before I could even realize it, we were in the room. As soon as the door is closed, I almost attack her. Her back is on the door and her legs are around my waist.
"I want you, Cal..." She moans as my lips travel down her neck.
"Beg for me. "
"Oh, come on... Your boner is almost piercing me... You need me as much as I need you." She says, cockily. I slap on her ass and throw her on the bed. She crawls backward and I approach her, taking off my blazer and dress shirt.
"That dress looks so good on you, kitten... But I need it off. Daddy needs to see your body." I say, my eyes fixed on her. She gulps down harshly as she reaches for her zipper on her side. She removes the chain carefully and slides down her dress. That leaves her completely nude in front of my eyes.
"Should I take off my high heels too?" She asks.
"Don't you dare!" I say as I start kissing her torso.
"Daddy, please no teasing..." She moans loudly.