Halloween Night (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: (Y/N) and Calum have a past that put them in a rocky relationship. Despite their breakup, both of them are still not over each other.  (Smut / Mention of Sex)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like. 

(Words: 1k) (Part 2, 3, 4: Halloween Night)
--

(Y/N's POV)
I can't take my eyes off him; his suit hugs his body perfectly, showing his toned figure, his glasses make him look so rough, so threatening...
I shouldn't feel attracted to him; I know how he is, hell I've even tried him. And it didn't work... An asshole stays an asshole.
"Why don't you go talk to him?" Halsey asks me, tapping my shoulder softly.
"I don't want to talk to him." I reply, eyeing the girl he is talking to; another Harley Quinn for this Halloween, how original...
"Her name is Alice... She is quite nice, actually." Halsey says, giggling.
"I didn't ask about her... " I say, trying to hide the fact that it is actually eating me alive to know if there is something going on between them.
"You didn't, but if eyes could kill, she would have been dead long ago. Poor Alice."
"Ashley, I am not in the mood..."
"Go talk to him. I don't know what the fuck happened between you 2, but you are clearly not over it."
"Just leave me alone." I say, picking up a drink. I down almost half of it while my eyes are still on my Calum and Alice... I mean Calum and Alice.
She is nice looking, with a smoking body, totally his type.

(Calum's POV)
I see her there, her sparkly Charleston dress, wrapping her body everywhere right. She is talking with Halsey, drinking her drink, and ignoring my existence.
I shouldn't care... I mean, I can have whoever I want in this room, even the girl talking to me. But she looks so good tonight and I can't keep the fact that she was the best sex of my life, the most complete relationship I ever had out of my mind.
I still remember how she felt against me and how her moans sounded so nice. And how I held her after, and she went on and on about her thoughts. 
"Cal, can you come for a second?" Ashton asks as he approaches me. I nod at him and turn to Alice.
"Give me a second." I say to her and she nods at me before she turns to talk to her friend.

"What is it, mate?"
"(Y/N) is jealous of you talking to Alice... Just giving you a heads up..."
"How do you know?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Halsey went to check on her because she was looking right at you and Alice. I think she might be into you." He replies.
"She is not..." I say. I know for sure; the last time we talked, was to just tell each other that we don't want to meet ever again.
"How do you know?" He asks; Ashton, just like the rest of the world except me and (Y/N), is completely ignorant to the fact something went down between us two.
"I just know. I don't care why she is freaking out, that's her problem." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

(Y/N's POV)
It's not usual for me to use the gents' room, but the line in the ladies' was never-ending.
I rest my elbows on the sink in front of me and try to take deep breaths. My jealousy has hit the ceiling and I am getting closer to the point where I burst and attack her. I don't know why I don't want her around him; I shouldn't care about him. But I fucking do, more and more each passing second I watch them interact. Had I known he would be at the party, I would have skipped. 

"You know the ladies go next door." I hear the familiar accent.
"Have you seen the line in there?" I ask, turning to look at him. 
"Looking good, Hood." I compliment, turning to the mirror to apply my lipstick. I can see through the reflecting surface his growing side smirk and his sharp jawline twitching.
"Not looking bad yourself either, (Y/N) "
"I feel touched by your kindness." I mock him.
"You and I both know that you like me better when I am not kind towards you. Don't you, kitten?"
"That was way in the past."
"I am sure that if we ask the management of that cheap motel we fucked our brains out, they'd still remember your screams and my moans and our grunts, and how the bed rattled and banged against the wall."
"It was fun seeing you again. Now if you excuse me..." I say, trying to pass past him and get to the door.
"Not excused. " He says, grabbing my wrist.

The grip is tight, making me remember when one of his hands was holding my wrists above my head and the other was around my throat while he was slamming into me with all his force.
"Calum..." I whimper.
"You still want me, don't you? You still remember how good it felt when we were fucking, huh? You still get wet when you are around me, I know that. I can feel it."
"Calum..." I moan this time.
"I still get a hard-on when I remember..."
"Cal, please..."
"Please what?" He asks, his black glasses not covering his eyes anymore.
"Please... just..." I don't manage to finish my sentence. His hand goes from my wrist to my waist as the other grabs my chin.
I feel his lips against mine, rough and attacking. The kiss turns into a hungry fight for dominance. His tongue tries to push mine as mine tries to get in his mouth. His hand that was resting on my chin, goes to my neck, choking me slightly. I feel my wetness spread and my hands automatically go to his neck, scratching his caramel skin. He moans, biting my bottom lip. I whimper and gasp for air as his grip tightens.
"I wanna fuck you right here and now." He growls as he releases my throat.
"Not in here." I gasp. He bites his lip and nods.
"Meet me in the parking in 5 minutes. I'll take you to the same motel, refresh the memory." He says before he crashes our lips one more time.