VIII

"Then what is it about?..."

I was back on the porch at the house. The night felt endless. The moon still sat on its throne of clouds above the house in the sky. Not a single star can be seen up in the dark cloudy sky.

I dont understand why I came back to the house. There is nothing for me here and I hate the people...or monsters that live here. I guess there is but one thing I want to know.

"You came back?" I turn around to see the faceless man. "Where is she?" I asked. "Dead." He shifted his weight and I can easily tell hes lieing. "Angles dont die. You said it yourself. Demon."

"are you forgetting that your one as well?" I rolled my eyes. "Im not gonna tell you again-" the familiar feeling of my claws came in and a growl rumbled in my throat "where is she?"

"Gone. Not here. Dead. She was taken away from me after having you. Angel's dont consieve. If they do I suppose what happened to your mother happens to all that can and that do." He walks up to me and pushes me aside to step into the house. "Ok and who's zalgo?" I asked immediately. After finding out that zalgo is the reason why I was abandoned I grew more curious to know who or what it was.

Slenderman stopped walking only to turn around and face me. He grabs my wrist and teleports us to his office. "How do you know of him?"

"Jeff told me you left me because of zalgo." I watch as slenderman closes the door and locks it. "Another demon. A feared one as well."

So? Why in the hell is he so scared? It's just another one of us. I mean damn if hes scared of a demon how in the hell does he look in the mirror?
"I'm not scared of demons. I'm not scared of him at all. I just didnt want him to hurt you."

"Oh. I thought it was because you didnt have eyes so you couldnt see yourself in the mirror...but yea, what you said works too." I hear him sigh in annoyance. "And stop reading my thoughts. You think I'm annoying but your just as bad." I spat at him.

"You know what it's like. You hear every thought without wanting to." He fires back. "Yea, but you can ignore it just as easy. Tune it out to white noise. Idiot."

"I beg your pardon?! You shall refrain from calling me such-" a knock interrupted slenderman. "Y/n! Are you in there?!" Jeff yells through the door. "God, I really wish I wasnt" I groaned. Slenderman opened the door to Jeff and Jack. "What is it that you want now Jeffrey?" Slenderman asked.

"Your sexy and bad ass daughter." He thought but didnt say. "Jeffrey!" Slenderman grawled. "I swear to God I'm gonna kill you. Do you know how obnoxious you are or are you just naive?" I glared at the smiling voice. "What? All I did was just show up and you already hate me?!"

"I hated you the moment I saw you. And no, listening to you makes me want to smash you in the head with a sledgehammer." He walks over to me and towers over me like a skyscraper. "Ooh I love it when you talk dirty. Please princess do it some more." He winks.