VII

"Why am I like this?"

       I was starting to feel frustrated. Why am I so upset? So what if jeff likes that dunm bitch. Its not like I care. I walked up to some random house and kicked the door open. A man and his wife sat on the sofa in the living room.

     They stared at me in shock, but I was to fast to move before any of them can. I stabbed the women in the throat with my claws that grew on the way here. And with my tentacles I strangled the guy next to her.

    Screams was heard from upstairs. Once I dropped the now dead guy. I walked up staires. I ran into four bedrooms and two bathrooms before I found a teenage boy and two small girls hugging eachother in a hall closet.

    With the rest of my anger I killed the teen boy and the two girls. Now covered in warm blood and tears that are forming I screamed with pure anger. "Fuck this" I sigh finally. I walk back down the stairs and see E.J.

    "Wow...that was more amusing to watch then jeffs kills" he said. "Can you help me collect their kidneys before you go onto your next house?" E.J asked holding up a small cooler.
**

    I placed the last kidney into the cooler. "You still feel like killing?" E.j asked. "No, Im going back to the mansion. Are you done?" I ask. "Yea, lets get jeff and go" E.J said closing the cooler and picking it up.

    We took off in search for jeff. After about three blocks we hear a scream coming from a house. Entering the dark home, I hear jeff use his phrase. "Jeff, its E.J! y/n and I are heading back. So hurry up!" Jack yelled. After a moment of silence, jeff comes down the stairs.

     "Where did you two go?" Jeff asked. "We took off on our own murders" E.J stated. "I thought we where going as a group" Jeff said. "We where but you where taking forever just to kill one girl" I said.

    Jeff laughed. "Was she not hot?" Jeff laughed some more. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Hot is a overstatement. If you wast your time on dumb bitches every time you kill then don't invite me along. I'm leaving tomorrow morning." I spat at the smiling boy before marching off.

   "Wait, wait!" Jeff runs in front of me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Why the hell are you always touching me!" I shoved his arms away and walked past him. "Y/n, please stay. Just with us. You really don't need to be around slenderman, the house is big enough-"

    "It's not just him!" I screamed at him. He looked at me puzzled for a moment. "Then what is it about?..."