VI

When night came, jeff and eyeless jack took me to a random neighborhood thats just beyond the woods. "So do you guys normally kill here?" I ask. "No" E.J said simply. "This place is to close to the woods. We dont want to stir up suspicion, so we normally go beyond these houses" jeff explained.

   "This house seems good enough" jack said stopping infront of a old broken house. The windows are dusty and hard to see through. The door and out side walls of the house just seems to be rotting away.

    The only thing that proves someone is living in the eerie house is the lights that shine through the old windows. "I dont know....they dont seem to be in bed." Jeff said slowly. "Has that ever stopped you before" jack asked with sarcasm touching his words. Jeff gave a smirk and walked up to the house.

    With a few couple of knocks, the door of the house opened up to show a small little girl. One look at jeff and she was shocked still. "Is your mommy and daddy home?" Jeff asked. "...uh...m-my big sister is..." the little girl stuttered out. She cant be more then 8 years old.

     "Ryan! Its bed time!" A young females voice is heard from inside the house. "Tell your sister to come here for a second" jeff told the small child. The frightened girl nodded her head and was about to take off running jnside the house when jeff grabed her arm. "Just yell for her" jeff smiled sweetly.

    The girl stood still before calling for her sister. Steps were heard and before you knew it, the older sister showed up. Brown long wavy hair and dark green eyes, her body slim and perfect. She seemed about my age. "Who are you?" She asked with a unpleasing tone. "The names jeff" jeff introduced himself. "Halloween is not till another month, why are you dressed up?" The girl asked with confusion.

     "Im not dressed up. But if you think I look good then thanks but I have my eyes set on a girl already" he said before turning to give me wink. I rolled my eyes at his joking personality. "Whatever. What do you want?" The girl asked with clear annoyance as she picked up her little sister. "Um well lets just say....its not for little ears to hear" jeff said looking at the small little girl. "Right well then just give me a second" the older sister said before turning to go in the house. After a few minutes she came back down the stairs.

      "Jeffs acting weird" jack mummled. "What do you mean?" I ask. "He don't normally mess around with victims like this. He usauly just stabs them right away...I wonder what hes playing at" jack mummled back.

     You look back at jeff and the girl. "So what is it you want?" The girl asks jeff and takes a glance and me and Jack. "Well you see we are doing a fun raiser to help raise interest in the medical field. You have heard of cannibals right?" Jeff asked the girl. She nods her head slowly.

     "Do you know its actually considered a disease? Some people eat human and cant stop cause there atoms and blood cells crave it like you and I crave food" jeff explained.

    "What are getting at?" The girl questions. "Well we are trying to help those people who crave flesh but to do that we need to cure them cause our digestive systems dont function to drink so much human blood. So livers, hearts, and most needed kidneys are to help replace their old ones to help fix what is not working right. And then the process in them eating regular meat is to be put in there diet with alot of vegetables and fruit to be added" jeff explained.

    "Do you think you can help donate one of your kidneys or livers?...perhaps you can fill out a application for your organs to be donated when you have desieced?" Jeff finally asked. "Um I kinda need all my stuff right now....but what do I get out of all this stuff if I did?" The girl asked raising a eyebrow.

    "Well then you'll live longer" Jeff said with a smirk. "Right.......um, Im gonna have to say no...bye" she said shutting her door. Jeff shoved a foot in between the door and the door frame. "Its fine. No need to donate anymore. Will just take it by force" jeff said before swinging the door open and shoving her down to the ground in her house.

    She started to scream but jeff sat on top of her and closed her mouth with one of his hands. "Its sad really. I was just being nice cause your so damn pretty but I guess its the pretty ones who arw nothing but dumb fucks" jeff coed as he ran a knife gently from her temple to her jaw line.

    Her eyes widend with fear. A bit of jealousy grew in me at jeffs words, calling her pretty and playing with her so gently. Jeff smirked down at her as he leaned down and gave her a kiss on the side of her neck. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists before turning around and walking away. "Where are you going" jack asked. "Killing on my own" I said through clenched teeth.