Evangeline 9

Eva blinks slowly, eyes scanning her surroundings. Dark walls, wood pine smell,  and the temperature is cooler than normal.
Shes at Midnights, she thought peeling off the covers. She shivers at bit feeling the cool air against her skin, her lips chattered.

"W-what? W-why am I naked?" She stammers.

A knock on the door makes her jump and she quickly covers herself when she hears the door open.

"Morning Mrs. Muller, you've been called upon. " Her thick foreign accent is what surprised Eva. She expected the short redhead to sound like everyone else in this godforsaken country. But, this accent was different. No, Everything about her was different from her bright yellow eyes to her deep red hair.

"Mrs. Muller" She slowly repeats after her. The sound of her calling herself that made her feel uneasy. But, surprisingly she felt as if that she was meant for that name.

"Madam! Quickly!.... Hurry please or he will be mad. You don't want him mad. "

She rushes over towards Evangeline, grabbing her by the arm, and pushing her into the washroom.

Evangeline comes out of the washroom fully dressed in a tight-fitting low cut red dress. The red dress hugs her figure and complimented her very dark skin. Her hair was down in loose waves, and surprisingly Midnight knew what products she used for her makeup.

Very creepy. She thought as  she combs her hair in the reflection of the mirror

The woman who's named Eva still did not get,  Slowly looks her over with her bright yellow eyes with a small scowl. She quickly gives her a disproving look and replaces it with a tight-lipped smile.

"You look...... wonderful madam, now hurry please Midnight mad!" She exclaims, grabbing a hold of her wrist pulling her with her.

Eva nods her head and slowly removes her hand from her hold. She soon then follows after the tiny women.

Evangeline curse tripping on the dark wooden floors, her arm is aching and her head was pounding all of a sudden. She hears a lot of Chatters as she gets closer and closer to what seems to be the dining hall. Chewing on her lip nervously, she follows right after the petite redhead to be met with a group of men.

"I am formally sorry Midnight, it seems that ma-"

"Leave!" A blond man demanded, fist banging the table.

Eva flinches eyes wide in fear. The nameless girl scurry away leaving Evangeline there hopeless in her frightened state.

"What is a human doing here?" The blond man sneers.

"Did I give you permission to speak? " Midnight answers darkly.

Eva finds her breath stuck in her throat when her eyes land on his. He never fails to make her feel a way she never felt before. A beautiful creature he is.

"Human?" The blond man with dark burgundy eyes question.

"Just a whore" Midnight shrugs.

Evangeline could feel her eyes burn and her heart slightly break.  She was taken back by that. Never in a million years, she thought he would identify her as. Right now Evangeline could feel the foul taste of betrayal at the top of her tongue.

They all chuckle.

"Ahh, I see now....." Hermities claps his hands and leans back against his chair.

Midnight signals Eva to come. But, she looks away folding her arms.

"Evangeline now" Midnight threats.