Evangeline 3

MIDNIGHT^

Evangeline had her arms crossed against her chest  seated far away from Midnight, she sat their in disbelief planning Stevenson death. She still couldn't believe that he actually gave into Midnight so fast without even protesting.

Evangeline sighed looking out the window wondering when is this stupid expensive car was ever going to stop, the lack of conversation was starting to disturb her. Evangeline squirms in her seat leaning her head against the window as she quietly started humming a tune. The sounds of their breathing and the car engine for an hour was nearly killing her, grumbling  Evangeline curiously peeks over her shoulder wondering what Midnight was doing to see him furiously tapping away on his  device with a scary  scowl. 

Indeed he was a beautiful man, almost too perfect to be exact.

"What?" Midnight growls making Evangeline jump back, 'how the hell did he even know that I was staring at him?'

"I can feel your annoying stare on me." He snaps eyes still focused on his device.

Evans eyes widen, 'Fuck did I say that out loud? '

"No, No you did not. Your just predictable."

Huh? predictable what does that have to do with anything? 

A spark of flash went through Evangeline brain as she realized she should take this opportunity to her advantage to spark a conversation with him.

"I am? How so?" She asked crossing her dark shaded legs, then uncrossing her legs when steel blue eyes meets her dark ones. Then dropping down to her legs lingering a bit longer than necessary making Evangeline cautiously pull down her tight dress, which by the way barley did anything.

"You talk to much, shut it."Midnight sneered turning his attention back to his device.

Wrinkling her nose at the amount of disrespect he was showing her, than pursing her lips "Why the hell am I even here huh?"

"I don't like repeating myself Eva, theirs consequences."

"Consequences like what? your going to spank me?" Evangeline challenged.

"I don't spank children it's against  the law." Midnight shrugged and continued, eyes now placed on her's for the 2nd  time.  "I only spank woman Eva."His eyes were hooded and his voice was so sensual and deep making Evan clench her thighs together.

She could feel her cheeks burning hot, she was embarrassed that he casually rejected her and called her a child.

"Stop calling me a child!  kids dont have breasts." she hisses with balled up fist.

Midnight  raises a perfect brow still looking at her with the same emotionless eyes. "Breast huh?" His gaze drops to her  lightly exposed chest than back to her eyes "My 13 year old cousin has more chest than you mate"

Her mouth drops as she scrounges around for words. She hasn't never been so humiliated in her life as she is now, how dare he compare her chest to a 13 year old.  Evangeline has never felt insecure about inheriting small breast from her dad side of the family, she was actually glad that she didn't have to deal with back pains and other problems. She was proud of being a 32 c, at least that's what she thought until now.

"Perverted old man." Once those words had slipped passed her lips she immediately regretted, his face went into a solid cold expression and his face turned into a shade pink I have ever saw. His jaw was ticked and his once beautiful blue eyes began to darken.

I've made him mad, she thought biting hard onto her bottom lip.

"Get out."

Evan eyebrows drew together in as she stared at him "What?"