Evangeline 6

Evangeline rocked her body back and forth, hurled up in a corner, trying to calm down her racing her. She is impassively scared of him, but at the same time attached. She didn't understand what was going on with her, and that scared her. One minute she hated him the next minute she wanted him to kiss her until her lips were numb.

She lets out a low breath, mumbling "I'm a big girl, get over it."

"Get over what."

Evangeline jumps at the sound of his cool voice, carelessly hitting her head. She groans, holding onto the place she felt pain already feeling swell. She opens her mouth about to curse at him but, completely lost her voice when her eyes landed on him.

She sighs, admiring him. In her heart she knew that Midnight is honestly the most breathtakingly man she has ever laid eyes on. Her young eyes wandered off to every feature of him, starting from the outline of lips, his thick full arched brows, sculptured nose, his 90 degrees jaw line, the way his suit hugged his Sparta muscular body, and lastly those eyes of his that haunted every last second of her dreams. They are one of a kind she would had to say, now that she's thinking of it. The shades of his eyes were colours that she hasn't seen any human have, well now him.

Evangeline was so caught up by him that she hasn't realized that he was talking her, the movements of his lips is what brought back to reality.

"Huh?" She questions.

"William will escort you home-"

"Why can't you take me home." She interrupts, with a pout.

He raises a dark brow now amused, his long legs stride towards her. Midnight crouches, hovering over her both of his hands on each side of her, trapping her. He leans in closer to her,nose lightly brushing each other's, she could smell the mixed scent of him old spice and cigars.

"Listen here, I'm going to say this once , now listen closely. I am not you babysitter nor am I your guardian, I don't have time to deal with a whinny bitchy teenager-"

"Than why the fuck am I here!" She cuts in, once again.

He roughly grabs a hold of her chin, fingernails digging deep into her flesh making her hiss. "I would watch your tone if I was you, no need to hurt that pretty little face of yours." He dangerously threats.

Evangeline wraps her hand around his wrist trying to pry his hand off her chin, she managed ignored the electricity she felt when she touched him.

"Get the fuck off me you freak."

His fist comes in contact with the wall behind her almost, almost impacting her. The shaddering noise and dust falling on her made her eyes grew big and her breath became shallow. Her chest was rising up and down, heart beat beating out of proportion. He was going to hit her. In fact, by the looks of it now it looked like he wanted to kill her. She knew she has awakened the beast in him but the looks of it, maybe she should bite her tongue.

" Cut me off again and I guarantee you I will slice your mother's throat, and don't think I won't let you watch."

He darkly whispers, right hand now placed on the naked skin of her neck. She whimpered, more afraid then she was before.

Evangeline could feel her heart thump rapidly tears burning her eyes, she shakes her head no. Pushing at his to let her go "M-Midnight P-please.....N-no-"