Evangeline 4

Evangeline lays her head against her burgundy table, letting out a low sigh.

Her, Elanor and her mother were seated at some fancy place that their mother had manged to get them into somehow. She was told by her sister that it was one of the best restaurants in the whole country, and she couldn't disagree with her on that it was quiet impressive if you were to ask her. Evangeline sat their bored, scrolling through her phone while her mother and Elanor chatted their ass off.

Evangene loudly sighs rubbing her eyes, she would rather be curled up under her covers.

"Have you spoke to your father yet?" Her mom speaks up, nudging her.

Evangeline murmurs a flat no, hopping her mother wouldn't press on the subject any further.

But of course her mother did the opposite of what she was thinking. "And why is that?"

Evangeline casually shrugs, eyes still focused on the device in front of her "I don't know mother."

Evangeline mother snatches her phone from her grasp, making Evan look at her in a bored expression.

Evangeline rolls her eyes, getting up "I need some air."

Evangeline knew she would die if she spent another minute with her sister and mother, pointing out her wrong doings.

Evan let her feet wonder to wherever it took her as long it was faraway from her nagging mother and her bitchy sister. She wrapped her hands around her self when she felt the cold breeze hit her. She was starting to regret wearing her grey off the shoulder long sleeved cropped top that barley covered her average chest. She hates to admit it but she should of listened to her mother when she she nagged that she should of brought a sweater.

Evangeline huffs, tucking in a loose piece of hair that has fallen out. A far ahead of her she sees a Italian bar and decide's that she might as well check it out since she has nothing better to do.

Evangeline takes at seat on the farthest booth away from the other civilians who's gazed curiously followed her, scanning her eyes through the menu. She did not know if she should get pasta with extra Cheddar cheese or a regular pizza. Once the waiter approached her table she decided to go with the pizza to save her some cash, and asked him what type of pop did they have. Which made him look at her funny as if she asked him the dumbest question "2 Solo's are fine with Saltimbocca, that will be all mate." Stevenson orders, taking a seat beside Evan making her eyes widen.

"Stalker much?" Evangeline snaps, once the waiter was no where near ear's reach. Her arms were folded over her chest and her body was sightly turned towards him.

"Don't flatter yourself babe."Stevenson remarks, eyes dropping down to her cleavage then back to her eyes. "Love the top by the way." Stevenson smirks, his hand reaching towards her cleavage making Evan slap his hand.

"Keep your nasty rich boy hands away from me." Evangeline snarls, shifting away from him. Evangeline hates to admit it but she was glad Stevenson was her, she missed him even though its only been 3 days since she last saw him. She knew she was supposed to be mad at him for leaving her with Midnight but she just couldn't find the heart to.

Stevenson pulling her on his lap is what broke Evangeline out of her trance making her gasp "Trust me baby these hands are more than that."Stevenson whispers, kissing her jaw. Making Evangeline jerk her head back and slap the back of his head

"Your pushing it." Evangeline scowls, using the back of her hand to wipe the part Stevenson lips were once on climbing off of him.

"I bet if it were Midnight you would of reacted a different way."