Sharknado Giggles

The.  Most.  Messy.  Chapter.  So.  Far.
Good luck reading it if you intend to
.
.-.

"Oh!  What about this?"  Keefe asked, turning the human dvd disk over to Dex to show him.

Dex's family were quite famous in his friend group for having some pretty cool human movies, and a human television to play them, that they all loved to use.  Especially Sophie and Keefe.

"Why do you have Sharknado?"  Sophie asked, a disapproving tone creeping into her voice.

Dex took the disk from Keefe and sat down on the couch, the empath following.  "Honestly, I have no idea.  But I hate this movie with a passion so we are not playing it."

Keefe's jaw dropped like he was highly offended.

"What?"  Dex questioned.  "You've never seen it before, so trust me, it's awful."

"I wanted to test that out for myself though."  Keefe said quietly.

Dex shrugged, handing the disk to Sophie who gladly took it back to the rack.

Keefe's eyes switched between Sophie and Dex for a few moments.

"Dude, what are you doing?"

Keefe sighed.  "Looks like we're gonna have to do this the hard way."

"What do you mean?"  Sophie asked, turning around, a Polar Express dvd in her hand.

Keefe chose that time to attack.  He grabbed Dex's hands and tackled the boy so that he was lying on his back on the couch.  Struggling a bit with Dex's fighting back, he pulled himself into a seated position on the technopath's stomach.

Dex erupted into giggles almost immediately at the sudden weight pushing down on him at the same time Keefe crossed his legs as if he were simply sitting on a chair.

Sophie laughed.  "This is the hard way?"

"I'm not getting up until you play that movie."  Keefe said, crossing his arms as well.

Dex only giggled harder as he covered his face with his hands.  He squirmed a bit, trying to wiggle out from under Keefe, but it was no use.  The empath was too heavy.

Keefe chucked as he watched Dex attempt, and fail, to stifle his laughter.  He was glad Ro had taught him that if he sat on someone's chest or stomach that it'd pretty much force them to break into laughter.

Sophie started laughing too as she put the dvd she'd grabbed into the T.V.  "Sorry, Dex.  Looks like you're gonna have to deal with this since there's no way I'm watching Sharknado."

"Suits me,"  Keefe said, feeling Dex's hands push on his hips to try and move him.

After a few minutes passed, tears were coming out of Dex's eyes from laughing so much and his face was red, though he'd covered it with his hands again.  The younger boy had also drawn up his knees against Keefe, maybe in an uncompleted attempt to free himself.

"Maybe you should change your position before you suffocate him," Sophie suggested from the chair, a safe zone from Keefe's torment.

Dex started giggling hysterically again.

"Nah, I think Dizznee wants to die like this."  Keefe said, looking back down at Dex.

Dex shook his head in response, though the laughs were still coming out.

Keefe huffed, "Fiiiiiine, but I'm not getting off of you until I get to watch Sharknado."

With that, Keefe began changing his position, so that instead of sitting on Dex, he was lying on him.  He turned himself so that he was on his stomach with his head on Dex's chest, watching him continue to giggle.

Bringing up his hand, Keefe ran it across Dex's eyebrows making a "WoooOOo," sort of noise.

The action seemed to make Dex laugh like a maniac this time.  But hey, his laugh was pretty so why not do it some more?

Keefe grinned as he grabbed Dex's wrists and pried them from his face so he could get a good look at the dimples that were practically hollowing his cheeks.  Keefe couldn't help but laugh.  The dimples on Dex made him look even more adorable.  Keefe put his fingers on them and made a high pitched noise that resembled someone cleaning a window, giggling with Dex as said boy weakly grabbed Keefe's wrists to move his hands from his cheeks.

Keefe fought back, and of course being stronger than Dex he won and said "boo" as he poked his nose.

By that time, Dex had managed to calm down enough to open his eyes and raise an eyebrow at Keefe.  He still shook with the occasional giggle, however.

"What are you doing?"  He asked with a slightly hoarse voice.

Keefe smiled and laughed, dragging himself up Dex's body so that his face was just above the technopath's.  "Waiting for you to play Sharknado."

"Well then, I hope you're comfortable because I'm not playing it."

Little known to the boys at the time, Sophie had carefully been watching them.  Having an evil plan to print the images into her memory journal for blackmail.