The Plan

Recap: "I-I c-can't find him."       

                                                                                Fitz POV

As soon and Sophie tells me that she can't find Keefe I break the connection and turn to face everyone else who is looking at us intently waiting for an answer.

"We tried our best but...we couldn't find him," I say because Sophie is still too much in shock.

"W-what do you mean?" Biana asks with a trembling voice.

"We tried as hard as we could to track him but...that wasn't enough," I say feeling very unsatisfied and disappointed. Not at Sophie but just in general.

"Do you know what to do?" I say looking at Mr. Forkle.

"Of course, we have a hard finding Mr. Sencen." I hear him mumble under his breath.

A second later out loud he says, "I guess our best option is to try again in about 30 minutes, but have Mrs. Foster enchant your abilities, Mr. Vacker."

"I guess it's worth a try..."

I then turn my attention back to Sophie who is trembling and extremely pale.

I wrap my arms around her and let her rest on my shoulder as her eyes glaze over.

I remain in this position for a few minutes and after 10 minutes Sophie gasps.

"What is it, Sophie?!"

"I think I may have found Keefe."

"What where?!"

"Wait...this can't be right," she says slumping over as all the enthusiasm is drawn out of her.

"Just tell me," I beg

"I found him at Candleshade...that's way too obvious. This is a trick to throw us off track."

I think for a few minutes when all of a sudden a thought comes pops in my mind.

"Or maybe they expect us to be thrown off track while he really is at Candleshade. Think about it. They usually go to hideouts so why not for a change go somewhere that is obvious to confuse us."

"That's not a bad point," Sophie says as the color slowly starts to return to her face.

"How about we talk to Forkle and just check Candleshade out?"

"I mean if he's not there it's not like we've lost that much time..." Sophie says considering the plan.

"Okay. Let's got tell Forkle."

As we go to find Forkle we see him talk to Biana and inspecting the knife.

"Okay, we've got some news." Sophie begins

"I was looking for Keefe myself and I think I may have found him, but the place they're keeping him is a bit obvious so we're not sure if we should check it out."

"Well first of all, why did you look for him yourself? You could have gotten lost or worse. But I'll let you off the hook this because you may have found him, and this is an urgent situation. So where do you believe he is?"

"I found him at Candleshade."

"Don't you think that is a bit obvio-"

"Just hear me out." She argues.

"Fine. Go ahead." Mr. Forkle says while sighing

"The Neverseen usually take whoever they kidnap or do whatever torture too, to a secret hideout in the Forbidden Cities, right?"

"Yes"

"So what if for a change they took Keefe to Candleshade? We already know they have access to it because of Lady Gisela, since the old members broke escaped, and they can try to confuse us by going somewhere in the Lost Cities."

"I guess it's worth a try" Mr. Forkle hesitantly says.

"But you realize how big Candleshade is. It will take at least 2 hours to search."

"Can't we just split up and search it?"

"Then what happens to the person that finds Keefe? They get taken into the mess. Am I wrong?"

"No...Do you have a better idea?" Sophie asks both Mr. Forkle and I this time.

"How about we just go and search there as a group. We can start with Keefe's room."

"Yeah. Let's do that. I mean at least it gives us a start."

"Alright fine." Mr. Forkle says surrendering.

"Maybe we shouldn't bring Biana though," I say looking nervously towards Biana's pale and shaking form.

"What no I'm coming." She fiercely says standing up and nearly toppling because of her shaking knees as if that's going to convince us to bring her.

"Nope. As your older brother, I am not letting you go." I say shooting her a glare.

"Please Fitz." She says looking in my eyes, and I see the hurt, shock, and devastation in them. 

"Fine, but  you have to be by my side the entire time."

"Thank you!" She says throwing her arms around my neck and squeezing me in a hug.

"Your welcome," I sigh, "Now let me go before I begin to regret the choice." She quickly collects herself and stands tall while smoothing down her hair.

Then I see Mr. Forkle and Sophie with Tam, Lihn, Dex, Marella, Edaline, and Grady. Biana goes over to join them and I follow. 

We walk toward the Leapmaster and interlock hands as Mr. Forkle yells out, "Candleshade."

A/N: I DID IT!!!!!!!! I MANAGED TO WRITE A CHAPTER WHILE GOING TO SCHOOL!!! As I said in the last chapter, I'm going to try and update once a week. Probably Sundays so ya...Anyway, the next chapter will finally get the plot moving since the last few chapters have just been making a plan. And also while re-reading this story I realized that most of this story is just Sophie passing out and getting hurt which boring so imma try and get the other characters onto the nearly dying train (I promise that won't be the whole story) Anyway if u guys have any suggestions for anything you'd like to see, feel to say so! Not revised to edited. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!