For the love of you

Start from the beginning

After we had ate breakfast and everything there was a couple of things I had to go pick up and Qua had a interview to get to with Set, and Take.

I had first went to the audemars piguet store to pick up a valentine's gift for my pops then to Icebox to put a little extra ice on it.

"Hi, Saweetie right?" The jeweler asks me as I walk into the store.

"Yes," I nod before my phone starts ringing.

"Right this way, we will be out with the watch in a minute feel free to look around or anything," He smiles leading me to the other watches.

"Hello?" I ask answering Cardi's facetime call.

"Hey girl what's going on?" She asks.

"Nothinnn picking up my dad a watch I ordered online from him yo matter fact lemme tell you what this Qua nigga did bruh!"

"What he do?!" She yells.

"I woke up to roses like dozens in vases all around the room and on the stairs and like all around the house right? Then I come in the kitchen he playing music and he cooking hella food like damn playa!" I laugh making her laugh.

"That's mad cute and romantic, Qua ain't never been like that bro.Im telling you ever since ya been going out..he's been in LOVE LOVE!" She laughs, "what ya doing today though?"

"He's flying me somewhere he hasn't told me yet."

"Set taking me somewhere too.But I woke up to that morning sex okurr!" She says making me laugh.

"Shit I thought I was gonna wake up to some morning head but yesterday we was tired like we had went to the aquarium and the hawks game with everybody and went straight to sleep."

"Yo me too we was at the club by the house you know cause I had an appearance and everything and he whispering all in my ear and shit all night till we got home and this nigga slumped after I got out the shower," She sucks her teeth.

"Forreal Qua he doing that shit do getting me all hyped and horny like i'm finna be screaming his name all night and shit," I laugh making her laugh, "like.. he be having me go to sleep all mad and everything."

"Deadass bro."

"So what did you guys get each other?" She smirks.

"I got him a gold cuban link chain and then a two toned rose gold and silver patek."

"All that damn money huh?" She rolls her eyes laughing.

"Had to go all out," I shrug.

"I got him a chain from icebox yesterday and a watch but that's it.I don't know what he got ME yet shit.."

"Yeah me neither.." I trail off.

"Girl what if he propose?" She winks before drinking her coffee.

"You think?" I furrow my eyebrows and smile.

"Anything is possible baby!" She laughs.

"Nah, I don't think he's gonna purpose to me.I feel like he would be the type to wait and who wants their engagement date on a national holiday?" I laughs, "it's so typical for a guy to do that and you know these niggas are different!" I say making her laugh.

"Mhmm! Hurd."

"Here you go! Sorry for the long wait I hope your father enjoys it!" The jeweler laughs handing me the watch box.

"Shoot! He better!" I laugh making the jeweler laugh.

"Alright girl I'll call you later let you know how everything goes Happy Valentine's day!" She blows a kiss.

"Happy valentine's day! Love you bye."

"Love you bye." She says before hanging up.

**
10am

"Hey baby where you at?" Qua asks as I pick up his facetime call.

I was back at the house from picking up a valentine's day present for my pops and from stopping by at Cardi's house.

"Just got back in the house why you on ya way?"

"Nah still at this damn interview we finna leave out this shit soon though," He sighs.

"The fuck taking these niggas so long for?" I hear set say in the background.

"What's going on?" I say throwing my keys on the dresser.

"It's these people bruh.Supposedly they a new radio station and been having us here since earlier this morning and just the whole set up unprofessional," He explains.

"Like first of all they was asking us outta pocket ass questions talking bout 'how often do you and saweetie have sex' like.." He rolls his eyes.

"Whattttt? That's real outta pocket that ain't nobody business!"

"Forreal though then niggas asking questions about fucking Karrueche and the difference between se— like NIGGAS WAS REALLY FUCKING OUTTA POCKET FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT ASKING THAT SHIT!"

Now if this interview had him in a bad mood then I knew the whole day wasn't gonna be as fun as we thought it would've been.

"Niggas has us here for four hours just building up some dumb ass questions to ask us like fuck wrong with you?" Take says in the back.

"I'm gonna be there in like a hour prolly but I want you to pack because we leave at twelve."

"Alright baby, ima see you later."

"Bye."

————
sorry for not being consistent 😭 school kicking my ass right now