Accident

Taehyung skipped happily to his room after hearing the shower running. "I get to join Jungkook in the shower again! Or Jimin hyung...they're both nice- Aish, focus!"

It was a regular thing for him and his friends. They'd randomly join each other in the shower, It was Taehyung's idea. They were weirded out by it at first and told him no, but they finally came around to it, so now it's a regular thing. The other members were used to their bickering about the immature pranks and teasing they did to each other. Honestly, they just ignore them after a while.

Taehyung scolded himself as he went through his wardrobe, trying to find an outfit. "Hmm...this will do.." He said, grabbing a pair of underwear, shorts, and a shirt obviously too big. Must of been Jungkook's. 'He'll probably be mad that I stole his clothes again. Oh well.'

Taehyung smile grew more and more as he came closer to the bathroom door. He giggled, thinking of a new way to tease his friends. "They'll freak!"

Taehyung slowly opened the door, getting hit with the steam of hot air. He carefully closed the door behind him, trying his best not to alert the other and placed his clothes onto the closed toilet seat. He peeled open the curtain, only a little bit. He smiled seeing the small figure. 'I've got you today, Jimin hyung!'

He ignored his skin looking paler than usual and slowly crepted into the shower with his hyung. Smiling cheekily, He back hugged him. "Haha! I got you today hyungie!"
He smirked, feeling the heartbeat of the other, pick up its pace. "Did I scare you?~" He said in a rather teasing tone.

"Kim Taehyung, W-What are you doing?"

His eyes widen. That deep voice...belonged to Yoongi.

'Ahh, shit'

That was trash, uwu
-buns