"You can't be serious about that fuck you showed up here with. Let me guess, he's daddy's whipping boy huh?"

" No, he's not". I lied

"We've been together three month's now and I must be getting back to him so if you'll..." My word's were sawed off by his deadly steps toward me and word's .

"I'm warning you Mizery... The next word's out of your mouth will determine if the both of you live or die. Have you let him touch you?"

" Get the fuck out of my face. That's none of your concern ". I snarled beginning to get heated.

Surprising me Aiden gripped me by my throat. "Every move you make is my concern. You are mine. No one can change that ever. You fucking did me bad wildflower. You left me and allowed them to control you. You wanted me as much as I wanted you." .

"Its over Aiden". I said trying to sound strong.

Surprising me, Aiden shoved me. "You're a lie Mizery".

" Dont do that again". I said with warning.

Aiden shoved me harder. "What are you going to do ninny?"

Fuck, he's going to make me beat his ass. Losing my cool, I sailed my fist into his nose. As he tried to compose himself, I stepped from my heels and pinned my hair back before getting into my fight stance. "Come on pussy, you asked for it".

Sneering, Aiden came for me but I quickly maneuvered around him and kneed his lower back. Moving fastly I laughed. "What's wrong, can't handle me can you".

Aiden grinned and spoke in a low tone. "Oh girl I can handle you now... All of you. I know what's in your mind. I know that you need your sour patch kid's. I can take care of you".

With that he quickly swept my legs sending me down. As I scrambled up he tackled me back down. I was able to ram my elbow into his cheekbone before he managed to pin my arms up above my head with one hand. Gripping my throat again he insisted. "Has he touched what is mine?"

" Yea, over and over. ". I lied in spite".

A look I've never seen came across his face and I do believe he was in the verge of insanity. "You'll watch him die".

Standing, he jerked me up and pulled me torward the door while removing his gun. "No Aiden, you can't" . I yelled

Aiden didn't stop so I knew what I had to do. "Aiden baby, I lied. I haven't let him touch me. was wanted to piss you off".

Aiden turned back to me and smiled. "I knew you was lying. I knew you was waiting for me".

Growling, I smacked him but it didn't phase him. Instead he shoved me hard into the wall and slammed his mouth onto mine urgently. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge so I bit down on his lip. "That's right baby. You know how daddy likes it". He groaned.

" Get off of me". I insisted.

He pulled his mouth away but cupped my chin tilting my face up to look at him. "You want me. Your crazy wants and needs me. I fucking love you. I love dressed up you, hold in the wall you and I'm fucking insanely in love with crazy you".

That's all it took. I gripped him at the back of his neck and pulled him down to my lips. Soon his mouth trailed a sizzling line down my throat and I knew tonight was the night. I shoved my dress down exposing my breasts and a growl erupted from him as his hands seeked them out followed by his mouth. My head rolled to the side as I relished in this new sensation. "Oh my God, we shouldn't be doing this. So many reasons why we shouldn't be doing this".

Suddenly his finger slid beneath my panties and massaged my hot spot. A moan exploded and all my thoughts of reason evaporated. My dress along with my panties vanished and a frenzy overcame me. Undoing his zipper I reached in for him and for the first time I felt fear. Well endowed was an understatement. Aiden released a hiss as he dropped his pants to the floor. I couldn't help but not cop a look at his manhood and looked back up at him nervously. Aiden only grinned and pressed a kiss to my nose before lifting me over to the bed.

As he situated himself between my legs he started biting me in various spots before hovering his face over mine. "I'm getting ready to enter you now".

Digging my nails into his shoulders, I nodded. Slowly I felt his head protrude my opening then sink further in. I gasped. "Aiden, Aiden".

He froze. "Shhh... Wildflower. I'm almost in. You're so fucking tiny".

Finally I relaxed and he slid the remainder in. Immediately I clamped down on him as a burning sensation roared through my lower parts. Kissing me he begin to move slowly as I grew accustomed to this newness. Eventually I loosened up some and the pain ebbed. I begin to lift my hips to meet his which encouraged him to increase his speed and thrusts. Soon pleasure begin to fill me and my moans became louder. Aiden took his hands and spread my legs farther apart which allowed him deeper access. His hips rotated hard into me now and a tingling begin to him through my lower regions. "Tell me who you belong to, who's girl you are".

" Aiden". I moaned.

"Yea, but say it Mizery. Say who I am. Say who exactly is fucking you. Who and what am I? Who owns you".

I knew exactly what he wanted me to say but I felt torn. I felt as if I said it I'd be betraying my family even more. Aiden pumped harder, so hard that it hurt yet felt good. The tingling grew stronger until it ripped through me sending me spiraling into oblivion. "Who owns you. Who's fucking you right. Who's girl are you".

Given in  I let it sail.from my lips. "Marietta. I'm Marritta's ".

Slamming into me he growled. "Fucking right you are. You belong to the Marritta's. This Marritta owns this Harper".

Aiden found his release and after a few minutes of cuddling, he went to the bathroom. Feeling as if I had committed the ultimate betrayal, I jumped back into my clothes and ran out. Finding Finn, I feined sickness and we left immediately.