21

A/N

Idec if you guys hate me for that. *insert shrug emoji here* like damn, Steve and his head injuries and forgetting Tony wtf. alright I said I wasn't going to do a sequel but idk maybe I will. I'll let you guys know after I know for sure. Here's the last chapter of Unexpected Couple, and thank you guys so much for reading. ¡Also! If you want to know about a sequel, leave this in your library for updates on that.

-IF

-----

Steve was back at the gym at night, alone. He was punching a punching bag. He had trained the year before with S.H.E.I.L.D. They tested a super soldier serum on him, and it worked. Other people tried to copy the serum and test it on themselves, but it didn't ever really go their way. Steve punched the punching bag off the hook and put another on it.

"Having trouble sleeping?" A voice came from behind Steve.

"I've had enough rest." Steve said.

"Here with a mission, Nick?" Steve punched the bag a couple times before he decided it was about time to head home.

"I am." Nick said. He was holding a file in his hand.

"Trying to get me back into the world?" Steve unwrapped the cloth from around his hands.

"Trying to save it." Nick said. He handed Steve the file. He opened it and looked through it. He stopped on one person. The man in the armored suit was so... Familiar. Steve swore he knew him. His features were so familiar. Steve looked at Fury.

"Who's this?" Steve asked.

"Tony Stark. I think you'll like him." Nick said. He put his hands behind his back and started walking off.

"There's a debriefing package waiting for you at your apartment. There's information about where to go if you're in." And with that Nick Fury was gone. Steve looked back down at the picture of the familiar man "Tony Stark". He was in. Definitely in if it meant getting to find out why Tony Stark looked like a man Steve had known.