13

The video is of "cant help falling in love" twentyone pilots cover. If you can play it, great! you can play it when the song lyrics come up, or now. or whenever! i chose the twentyone pilots cover because i love the way it sounds :)

Vote/ comment/ share if you're enjoying :)

~

-IF

-----

Today was the day of the prom, and Steve and Tony couldn't contain their excitement. They talked all through first period and lunch about it. Tony kept asking what Steve was going to wear, but Steve wanted to keep that a secret. It was just a nice suit, but he felt the need to not tell Tony. Steve had kept the ring on his finger every day, never taking it off for any reason.

The school day ended, and they went home to prepare themselves for the dance in a few hours. Steve got in the shower, and stood there for a good thirty minutes, doing nothing. He decided to just slip on some sweatpants and a white t-shirt until it was an appropriate time to get fully ready for the prom. Tony on the other hand, showered quickly, and put his suit on as fast as he could. He got a comb and brushed his hair back the way he usually does. Tony looked at his watch and frowned. There were still a few hours until the dance would start. He decided to take of his suit, and put on a pair of jeans with a gray tank top. Tony looked in the mirror and stared at his chest. Sometimes, he hated having the stupid Arc Reactor in his chest, but then again, he was thankful. Kids at school always gave him a weird look when they saw the blue light peek through his shirt, and see the circular bulge in the middle of his chest. He was only thankful to have it because well... Steve was his reason for living.

*

Steve got into his suit, fiddling with his bow tie. He could never tie it on his own, but he wanted to try to do it himself tonight. He was in the bathroom, looking down occasionally and in the mirror, in hopes that the tie would look in the least bit okay. Steve sighed and quit messing with it for a moment. He noticed his mom standing in the doorway grinning.

"Hey mom. I uh... Can't-" Before Steve could finish asking his mom to tie his tie, she walked up to him and started tying it for him. He smiled down at her as she fixed his tie. When she was done, she looked up at Steve.

"You're getting so big Steve. My little boy isn't so little anymore. He's already taller than me." She said smiling, but tearing up at the same time. Steve smiled at her, and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks mom. I love you."

"I love you too dear, you should probably finish up getting ready before Tony gets here." Steve's mom said before pulling away from the hug. Steve got hair gel and started combing his hair to the side. Once he was satisfied with the way it looked, he grabbed his bottle of cologne, and put some on. It was Tony's favorite cologne, and Steve wore it almost every day just because it was Tony's favorite. He straightened his tie and went to his room to put on his dress shoes. As soon as he finished tying the second shoe up, the doorbell rang. He smiled knowing exactly who it was, because it kept ringing over and over, it wasn't just one or two rings.

Steve got up from his bed and bolted to the door. He straightened his tie again while looking in the reflection of the window beside the door. He inhaled and exhaled a deep breath and opened the door to see Tony dressed up in a black suit, with a corset pinned on the right side of his suit. He was holding a bundle of roses, wrapped up in a clear plastic sheet. Steve grinned ear to ear at the sight of Tony.

"You look handsome." Tony said smirking, handing the roses to Steve. He took the wreath of flowers, and inhaled their scent. Tony bent his elbow out for Steve to grab onto.