Chapter 51: Smileeee.

This chapter is dedicated to hudallah_

Amelia's and Camilla's outfits above.

Amelia Smith

Adam Black deceived us all. That shit about his team not being able to track down who sends the messages was all a lie.

We were all idiots for believing him. He's a fucking billionaire! Of course, he can get anyone to do anything for him at any time.

His team hacked into the person's phone and they were led to Cooper Mathews.

Apparently, Jamie aka X only sent the few first texts. He passed the texting job to Cooper and Jenna. Adam and his team reached out to Cooper and they found out that he is an illegal fighter who also specializes in cyber hacking.

At first, they thought he was X but he told them he wasn't. They asked who X was but Cooper didn't know at that time. He got his orders from Lucas Henley who also wasn't X.

So Adam's team came up with a plan. They wanted to dig deeper and find out who X is so they promised to pay Cooper times three of whatever he was getting paid.

Cooper of course agreed so Adam being the 'good guy' he is told our parents everything without missing out any detail. Our parents decided that they needed more eyes in the X team so they sent Benjamin undercover.

Gradually, Benjamin began to get into the heads of people that were working for Jamie Most of them were all working for money so he promised that they would get paid double.

I honestly feel so stupid.

All this time when thought we were hiding things from our parents, they all knew. They also had cameras set up in Jamie's warehouse because apparently a week after Benjamin started working there, almost all the workers there turned against Jamie and started working for the council.

No one knew Jamie was X, Henley was the boss. They of course knew that he also got his orders from somewhere but no one dared to ask questions.

Benjamin and Cooper proved their undying loyalty and they found out who X was but they only told our parents.

Our parents wanted to keep it a secret from us till everything was solved so they told the sheriff and the real investigation started and that was apparently why they told Adam to 'invite' everyone to London.

At that time, Adam also didn't know Jamie is X but Cooper is so loyal to him that he couldn't hide it from him so he told him.

Liam was right.

Adam was hiding a secret in London and the secret was he found out who X is.

The council aka our parents thought it we would feel safer there but when X sent the picture of Ian and Nicole kissing, Adam told them and they decided it was time for us to come back home.

Lastly, our parents did not throw Jamie's parents out of the council. My dad said that they were working with an enemy and tried to steal money from HOPE.

HOPE is a charity foundation program built by the council. There is billions of money invested in it and Jamie's parents tried to take it away so they got dismissed from the council.

It has now been three weeks since everything happened. News has spread worldwide about us getting kidnapped and Adam being shot.

People are still talking about what happened and Jamie is still on trial with his team. He actually apologized to us after he found out about what his parents did. I think he kind of regrets what he did.