Chapter 12: I dare you to kiss Liam

The Black's mansion pool above.

DFH-12

Amelia Smith

I tried calling Liam but his phone is switched off so I get up from my bed and go inside my closet to look for what to wear.

I have so many bikinis but I can't seem to find the perfect one to wear for the party. Why would he even have a pool party this late?

I finally find a cute white one and wear it beneath my clothes. I curl my hair and drive off to Liam's house. I leave a note saying that I am going out for the night.

I thought Liam was mad at me because he hung up on me so I was kind of surprised when Nicole told me about the party. Maybe his phone died.

I arrive at the gate and the house was blasting with music. A lot of cars were parked outside but since I'm familiar with the Blacks, I park inside.

I step out of my car and make my way to the back of the house where the pool is. As I reach there, I see a lot of people. I bring out my phone and dial Nicole's number. She doesn't pick up so I decided to look for her or any of my friends.

I keep walking till I finally see Liam but unfortunately, I don't like the sight in front of me. He is standing by a table shirtless kissing some crazy blonde chick.

He's such a hypocrite!

Earlier today, he has all sweet and calling me one of the most important people in his life.

My heart hurts like hell. Am I jealous?

Yes.

No, I can't be. The only way for me to get jealous is if I like Liam and I don't. I mean he's hot and all but NO.

I stand where I am for a while. Watching him hanging out with different girls minute by minute.

Later another girl comes and he wraps his arms around her she turns her face and I realize that it's Valentina King.

Valentina doesn't go to Hardwood but her parents know mine so we meet at some parties or galas. She is a really nice girl so I decide not to hate her....yet.

She whispers something in Liam's ears which makes him laugh before raising up his head and his eyes met mine.

He didn't flinch or anything he just smiles and heads towards me along with Valentina.

As they step further I notice how sexy he looks in his black boxers. This is the first time I'm seeing him shirtless and he looks hot as hell.

His chest looks hard so I trail my eyes down his v-line. Gosh! Valentina also looks cute in her royal blue bikini.

"Amelia!" She runs over to me and hugs me. As I said, she's a very nice person. I hug her back. "Hi, Valentina." I smile as she breaks the hug.

"How are you? I swear I haven't seen you in so long. You look so good." She says grinning.

'I'm fine, thank you. You also look smoking hot." I wink at her and she blushes.

Liam is just standing there pretending to tap something on his iPhone and also tapping his foot impatiently.

"Thanks, Amelia. I'm gonna go and catch up with my friends. See you soon. Bye Liam!" Valentina says to me and waves at Liam and left.

"Bye, Vanessa." Liam mumbles and I roll my eyes, secretly enjoying the fact that he can't remember her name even though that's a little mean.

"Can I get my hug now?" Liam pulls me in a hug which I don't return and then kisses my cheek but I literally wipe the kiss from my face because I know that his lips have done a lot of kissing.