Chapter 23: Dude, that's my seat.

Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

I wake up feeling warm with Liam's heavy arm wrapped around me. I look at the clock and it's 7:46 am. My classes start at 9:00 so I gently lift Liam's arm off me and go into the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and hopped into the shower. I use my Victoria Secret body wash and my Bvlgari shampoo.

It has been three days since we all received that weird text and since then, Liam has been sleeping in my house so that he could 'protect' me. Luckily for him, my parents are still not yet back.

He still hasn't popped the question yet so technically, I'm not his girlfriend. We are just messing around and I don't like it. I want whatever we have to become official.

I step out of the bathroom and I find my bed empty. Thank God! I'm not actually 'okay' with Liam seeing me in my small towel.

I get into my closet and wear a matching DKNY bra and panties. I dress into black ripped skinny jeans, a black turtle neck, and the new black boots I got from Ferragamo. I wear the outfit with a brown jacket and push my hair back into a ponytail.

It's on December 1st. I miss wearing shorts. The elite council's annual ball is coming up and Ivory's engagement party then there's also Liam's birthday. It's definitely going to be a busy month!

"She said there was nothing going on between you and yet, this is your third day here." I hear Austin's voice as I go down the stairs.

"Really? That's what she said?" Liam asks.

"Yup."

"Why are you eavesdropping?" Mae startles me from behind.

I step back and put my hands on my chest. "Hey! Don't sneak up on me like that!" I scold her.

She's wearing her school uniform and her hair is straightened. "It's not my fault that you were eavesdropping!" She puts her hands on her waist.

"So you're saying that you like her and she likes you back?" Austin asks.

"Yes, that's what I said, Austin," Liam replies simply.

"OMG! Liam is still here?!" Mae squeals and runs into the dining room with me following her behind.

I see Austin and Liam with plates in front of them. Liam has waffles in his while Austin has pancakes. I take a seat beside Liam and he turns to me. "Good morning, beautiful." He pulls for a kiss and I stop him.

"Liam, there are children here," I whisper and point at my siblings with my eyes.

He's not wearing his pajamas anymore so I guess that he has showered in one of the guest rooms. His hair also looks wet. I don't know why he doesn't like drying it. I'm not complaining though, his messy hair is so sexy and I love it.

"I'm sure they don't mind." He whispers back, looking down at my lips.

"But-" I start but he interrupts me by kissing me.

I then hear a fake gagging sound from Austin.

"Oh My God! Did you two just kiss? I mean did you really kiss?" Mae exclaims, standing up.