Chapter 13: Busy making out with the bitch.

Adam's room above.

Amelia Smith

I wake up with a little bit of headache today. I open my eyes and realize that I am in Adam's room. I don't remember coming here after the movie so Liam or someone must have brought me. I look around and I see Adam sitting on one of the chairs reading the newspaper with his suitcase in front of him.

Why didn't he wake me? Knowing Adam, I thought that he is going to get mad when he sees me and chase me out of his room so I'm kind of surprised to see him casually sitting over there.

My eyelids start getting heavy. I figured that I'm still sleepy so I push my head in the pillow and go back to sleep.

****

"Smith."

I hear a very smooth voice someone says.

"Smith." I ignore the person and continue to sleep.

"Smith!" The says a little bit louder this time.

I slightly open my eyes and see a tall figure with dark hair standing by the bed. Liam? No, he looks taller than Liam. Adam?

Yeah, definitely it's Adam. He is wearing a black long sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans and he looks really hot.

"Morning." I greet him with a smile and he just ignores my greeting and rolls his eyes.

"You're late for school." He says narrowing his eyes at him. Why is he so handsome?

He moves away from the bed and went back to the chair he was sitting on when I first woke up.

Yesterday after the movie, we all decided that we wouldn't be going to school today. It was Rob idea. I protested at first but after I thought about it a little, I realized that I haven't missed school in a long time so I agreed with them.

"I'm not going," I say and get up from the bed.

"Why? Because of your boyfriend?" He says with his eyes still on the newspaper.

I roll my eyes. "Liam is not my boyfriend."

"That's not what he said."

I widen his eyes. Did Liam tell him that I was his girlfriend?

No, I'm sure he didn't. Maybe he likes me back!

"Whatever," I say and leave the room.

****

After eating breakfast, I decide to go home. Liam and Rob are now walking me to my ca. Liam is whining on how he is going to miss me so Rob told him to stop acting like we were dating.

"I'm not acting like anything, dimwit so just shut your jealous mouth up." Liam glares at him.

"Why did you tell Adam that I'm your girlfriend?" I ask crossing my arms with a teasing smile.

"Adam? Is that what he said?" He asks and I nod.

"He's lying."

"Really?" I widen my eyes in disbelief. Why would Adam lie about that?

"He's just trying to mess with me." Liam chuckles.

So that means Adam was joking......weird.

"So I'll see you in a week?" I bite my lip.

"Yeah, try not to miss me much." He hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Ok." I laugh and get into my car.

****

I'm at home and I've now showered. I dress into black denim shorts and a grey crop top.

Ivory and I are meeting in a restaurant that nearby my house. The restaurant is owned by my friend, Bobby.