Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV

I sit there awkwardly, looking at my mom. "So how long has it been since I saw you?" She asks me, but she faces SeokJin's direction. "Uhm... about a year I think."

She nods. "So who is this?" She points down to SeokJin. "Just some slut I'm fucking." She smiles and her eyes trail down to his stomach. "So is he just fat? Or what?" SeokJin's expression never changes from from happy. I open my mouth to speak, but close it as I'm interrupted.

"No I'm not fat Ma'am, I'm pregnant." My mom laughs a little. "Oh I already knew that...You've made a good choice Taehyung." I look at her confused. "What choice?" Her facial expression changes to annoyed. "Well, you've chosen a boy who can speak for himself. That's always good."

"What the fuck is going on?!" Is the question racing through my mind. "Mom. How did you find out about him?" She smiles. "Jungkook told me, you know that boy has to tell me everything, since I was the one who saved his life."

"Fuck!" I yell out unintentionally. "I'll have to talk to him." My mom laughs a little. "Don't kill him is that clear? I know you to well Taehyung, you're just like your father, but you're my youngest so I really didn't want this path for you." I groan. Every time she comes over she always has to bring this topic up.

"Are you being serious?? The one who shall not be named was seriously a pussy! He didn't deserve to become what I am!" A tear slips out of my mothers eye. "I didn't want this path for any of you! How would you feel if your kid was putting his life on the line every single fucking day!" I chuckle. "It will be his duty, he will have no problem doing what he is told! Therefore I won't be worried."

I look down and see SeokJin's (he has a new outfit on to make things clear) head on my lap. He's sleeping, maybe I should tone it down. "Why are you here?" I ask my mother. I mean she hasn't visited me in a fucking year. Why now? "I wanted to see the mother of my grandson. I then found out that the carrier was a boy." I laugh. "Yeah mom. I'm bisexual and fucked this boy. How did he get pregnant I don't fucking know, but he did."

She wipes her tears away. "Taehyung I'm not your father. Yes I admit I had a hard time accepting that you were bisexual,but you're my son and that is above all. I love  you for just being you. I don't care that the carrier of your baby is a boy. I mean I do feel bad for the boy when he had sex with you it was a death wish, but you have to accept that."

Finally I let my tears out "how did dad protect you? How did he do it." She smiles "What did I tell you? You're not fit for this job either. You didn't even want it when you where younger, but then one day you decided you wanted it and that shocked me." The only reason I wanted it was because dad said he'd kill my older brother. I still had respect for my older brother when I accepted. Then a few months later he started to change and look at me as If I were a burden.

"I can see it you know." I look at her confused. "See what?" She looks down at SeokJin "You don't think of him as a slut do you? You think of him as family. Does he remind you of her?" My eyes widen. "He reminds me of her personality wise. And I can't think of him that way, not when he can easily be taken away from me."

"Maybe you should give him a chance. I mean do you not see the obvious love in his eyes. You've probably done him wrong in so many ways and he still looks at you with adoration." I nod, I agree, but it can never happen. Catching feelings for him is dangerous. Not for him, but for me.

"How many months is he?" She asks. I look down at his pretty little bump. "5 months." She smiles. "I think you should go to bed. We'll talk about this tomorrow." She nods "Be careful not to wake him up." With that she leaves the room.

Slowly I pick SeokJin up, carrying him upstairs. He's gotten heavier. I mean obviously, he's pregnant. He's still really light though. "Maybe I'll take you out to dinner, just so you can gain a little weight."

I put him on his bed, with all the care in the world. I get ready to leave, but feel a hand grab me. "Taehyungie will you please stay with me?" I open my mouth to say no, but he pouts. "Please? Just for tonight I promise." I take a deep breath. "Just for tonight." He smiles. He then moves closer to the wall, making room for me.

"I'll only stay if I can sleep next to the wall." He stays quiet for a few seconds, but then moves back to where I had put him. I then lay on the spot next to the wall. He puts his head on my chest, cuddling me. I want to take him off me because I hate cuddling, but he looks so comfortable.

"I understand her you know."

"Understand what and who?" He fiddles with my shirt. "When your mom said that she didn't want this path for you. I-I don't want this path for our baby." I sigh. I mean what am I supposed to tell him? Nothing he says will happen. "I thought you were asleep when we were talking about that."

He coughs and says nothing. Does that mean he was pretending to be asleep? "Uhm anyway, I'd love to go to dinner with you Taehyungie." My eyes widen. I guess I was right, he was pretending.

~~~
1. I was thinking of a doing a face reveal and then saw myself and said nvm( so never doing that lol)
2. I realized both Taehyung and I are Capricorn's but we are opposites I hate cuddling and he loves it.
3. こわれた こわれたよ このせかいで               きみがわう なみのめいずに (Idk if I spelled that right( anime opening lol) but it's stuck in my head)                  
   -Me