Chapter 4

SeokJin's POV

I look up to see a big white building  which I will be working at for at least 2 months. My brother made me agree to work for him until my baby bump starts to show. He said, "Life isn't free, if you want to stay with me you'll work for me for 2-3 months." I agreed because without him I have no one else to take care of me. Him giving me this opportunity is amazing because I'll be able to get money for my child and I.

"Seokjin, you're late" My elder brother says in a rather annoyed tone. This being one of the many reasons I didn't want to work for him, he'll treat me like one of his employees, I'm no brother of his.

"Sorry, I was just thinking this over." I say a timidly because of the situation I'm in. "Just don't turn this into a habit." He groans out, hands gripping his locks of hair.

I follow him into a room that is really big. The room holds a big desk that has many files on it. My brother sits on a chair beside the desk and points for me to sit down as well. "I'll give you the rundown of how things work here." He gives me a book that reads 'rules'. It's maybe 100 pages long.

"O-oh ok." He chuckled, "My strippers are different." He said smiling evilly. "You see, you will only have one client." My eyes widened at this. I mean I've never heard of a stripper with one client. I noticed his eyes trail down my body which made me feel uncomfortable because he's my brother. "You have a nice body, face, and dress feminine. I have someone in mind, they'll definitely pay the right amount." The way he said it scared me, his eyes sparkled with money.

"Uhm who would that person be?" I asked, my voice wavering. "Of course the best for my younger brother! My richest client, he'll be happy to meet you." Yoongi paused for a second as if I'm deep thought. "His name is Kim Taehyung, since you'll only be working for 2 months you'll stay with him the whole time."

My eyes widen. He didn't even give me a choice he just decided my future in a span of 1 second. Now I have to stay with this unknown man?

"Why are you doing this to me?" I ask, avoiding his eyes. "You want to live with me after this right? So do it for me, your older brother. Please, you'll make me so much money." His voice was sharp, dark, and demanding. It intimidated me, or worse, made me feel like I'm some useless whore to pass around.

"O-okay, I'll do it. Please, please stop talking to me like I'm some random whore though." I whispered yelled. "In this business you must learn to set feelings aside. You are my whore right now, which means you will listen to the every rule I name." My peach plump lips quivered as I nodded my head.

"You'll listen to every request he has and you will follow it precisely, sex is a must." I shake my head viscously, wanting him to know I'm listening. "I never agreed to the sex part of this, it's not safe for my baby." Yoongi smiled, "You have to understand that he'll pay much more for the sex, your child will be safe as long as you're not 5 months."

My eye twitched, his words passing my ears. What if I loose my baby because of this? "You're doing it either way." He said, grinning like a crazy man who'd just won the lottery. I  had no choice and that scared the hell out of me.

Would running result in a beating like Jimin used to do? I nodded because I was afraid of getting hit again. "That's a good little brother I have isn't it?" I nodded trying to keep the clear jewels from slipping out of my glistening eyes.

"Let's see if he likes you, he tends to be picky, later today get dressed nice. I'll send you some outfits to pick from, we'll go meet him together." I nodded and walked out the room. I started walking towards my brothers mansion. I'll be staying with him after my two moths with that guy are up. I have nowhere else to go to so he's my only option.

When I walked inside the mansion, I walked straight to my room. I didn't really want to talk to any of the maids. I lay down on my bed only to see a note with outfits sitting in a chair. I got up to read the note 'We'll be going to meet him at 7:00 pm. Pick one of these outfits'

I sighed looking down at the outfits. There were a total of 3. They were all pretty slutty though. One was purple with black. The other was white. The last was black with hot pink. I picked the purple one. Mostly because it was a really nice outfit. It was actually the least slutty outfit. It had a purple crop hoodie with a black shirt under it. The skirt was a black mini skirt, it had a zipper on the back side. It showed my figure quite nicely, you could really see my ass in it. The shoes were my usual black high top vans. The only thing I didn't like was the black Lacey choker I was forced to wear. I was also wearing purple Lacey panties. Wearing nice panties could only mean my brother was planning on me doing something with this man tonight.

"I'm home!" Yoongi yelled from downstairs. I ran downstairs hoping he liked the outfit I picked. "You look good, hopefully he likes it as well." Him saying this really made me uncomfortable. How could he say that about me, his own brother.

We walked to his car and got inside. "When we get there I'll point to who he is and you'll sit on his lap, he likes to be called master." The word master brought back memories of the man I was with a few months ago. "You understand?" He asked with an annoyed tone. "Y-Yes" I said with the most stable voice possible.

The rest of the car ride was silent, all I could hear was rain drops hitting the car window. He drove for maybe an hour, until we got to this mansion. It was all black from the outside and inside. There where many rooms I couldn't count, but it had 5 floors. We came to a stop in front of this white door.

Yoongi knocked, it was left unanswered for a few seconds until the same man I had seen with my so called 'master' many nights ago opened the door. "Hi Jungkook is Taehyung here yet?" So his name was Jungkook. "He'll be here in a few minutes." Jungkook said while staring at me, shock written all over his face. I looked away a little embarrassed to be seeing him again.

Yoongi walks over to a black couch and pats next to him for me to join him. "Remember What I told you in the car!" His voice is demanding, I nod in understatement. Yoongi and I sat on the couch while Jungkook stood next to the door in silence. Jungkook stared at me with pity.

A few minutes later the door was opened and Yoongi pointed to the door as if telling me 'that's the man.' I stood up and the door opened only to reveal the father of my unborn child. The man I thought I'd never see again. The man I was supposed to hate but somehow felt relieved to see again.

He sat down on a different couch. He just eyed my body up and down while licking his lips. He smirked, I walked up to him remembering what my brother told me to do. I sat on his lap face to face.

"I like him" The man in front of me stated. "How much is he?" My brother let out a deep chuckle "Well let's see, he's my brother and I'm going to let you fuck him, and leave him in your care. I'd say about 1.5 Million." My eyes widened hearing how much my brother was going to sell me for. Was this man going to take me? I saw no reason why he'd agree to it.

"I'll take him" He said confidently as one of his hands found its way into my skirt. I felt his fingers brush over my clothed member. I bit my bottom lip, trying not to let out a noise. His other hand trailed up and down my thigh. His lips made their way to my cherry red ear. "I've missed you, let's have fun, slut." He said seductively in my ear before I was knocked out.

~~~
It took me like an hour to edit this chapter and it's still not even good lmao
-Danny