Chapter 18

Taehyung's POV

I sigh, Laying on my bed for the first time in 2 days. I haven't slept, I've been working. I just need rest and then I'll get back to work.

Slowly, I feel my eyes start to close. I'm at the verge of falling asleep. 'RING RING' I groan, hearing my phone ring. "Who the fuck could that be?" Is the only thing going through my mind.

My eyes widen reading the name. 'Mom' what could she possibly want at this time. I mean it's fucking 9 pm. "Hello." I start, but am cut off by the angry old lady. "I'm on my way to see you, so be ready. And yes I know you said I wasn't allowed over, but I miss my son so you can't say anything. I'm almost there anyway."

"So...you're on your way right now? Like as in this moment?" I get up, slowly processing her words. Does that mean I have to hide SeokJin. Fuck this is the reason I said her and dad weren't welcome here. I mean what would they think of their song having a kid with another male? (Parents are real strict) I mean yeah I'm bisexual, but they would still never accept my relationship with another guy.

"Yes... is there a problem?" Yes there is a fucking problem. I'm fucking a boy, whose pregnant with my kid. He also might end up dying because of me. "No, I'll get everything ready for your arrival."

"That's great I'll be there in 20. And I want to meet that SeokJin boy." My eyes widen.
"Wai—." My words are cut off by her hanging up. How the fuck did she find out about SeokJin? I haven't told anyone about him besides the people of this household (Yoongi included.)

I get off my bed, and walk to SeokJin's room. Of course I don't knock and just walk in. I mean this is my mansion after all. I smile as I walk in and see him sleeping on his bed. He looks so small compared to that massive bed.

I know I have to wake him up, but part of me just wants him to stay peaceful. I sit on his bed and take the covers off him. He shivers, curling into a ball. I lick my lips looking at him. He's only wearing baby blue panties and a oversized hoodie, he looks so cute. Seeing him makes me forget all about that damn woman coming over.

I slowly slip my hand into his panties, touching his cute member with my long cold fingers. He squirms at my touch. I stroke him a few times. He bites his bottom lip, and moans in his throat. "Mhm...Taehyungie?" I smile as he slowly opens his eyes.

"T-Taehyungie?" He stutters, looking down at my fingers stroking him. "Does it feel good?" I whisper in his ear. "Y-Yeah." His breath gets shaky, his feet curl down, and precum starts to leak. "I-I don't want it." I stop my movement and look at him confused. "You don't want what?"

He looks away, to where he's facing the opposite way of me. "I don't want you to touch me." I nod, taking my hand away from his hardened member. He whines a little, then covers his mouth. "Why is that." I ask. "W-well... I don't want to be touched with the same hands you touched that woman with."

I laugh. "Jealous?" I whisper in his ear. He looks at me "Of coarse I'm jealous. I'm yours am I not?" I nod. "Yes, you are mine, but that does not make me yours." He pouts. "T-that's not fair." Yes I know it's not fair, but life is that way sometimes. The only reason I even slept with that girl was because I don't ever want to accept the fact that I'm falling for this 18 year old little boy, but maybe I've already accepted it and that scares the hell out of me. So I'll do anything to feel like I haven't fallen.

"Nothing is fair. Now since you are mine, you do what I say and I'm going to continue." I slip my hand back into his panties and start to stoke again. This time at a teasing pace. "What do you call me?" My voice is dominant, something I haven't used on him in a while. "M-Master." He bucks his hips, trying to get more friction.

"Stop! I do the work here!" He listens and just lays there. Letting me do as I desire. "I-I think—." I smile, already knowing what he's going to say. "You think what? You're going to cum. Well let me tell you something. Sluts like you don't get to cum."

"Mhm... feels so good, M-Master. I-I—."
I tsk, as I feel something warm and sticky cover my hand. "I-I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to." I open my mouth to say something, but hear a voice that scares the crap out of me. "Wow, What a little surprise."

I quickly let go of SeokJin's member. I turn around to face the voice of the second person I truly hate. "Mom... how did you get in here?" She smiles. "I told you I'd be here in 20 did I not? Well that doesn't matter now. Let's have a talk shall we?" I nod. Fuck this is going to suck.

~~~
Something happened. And it truly hurt me. So I was going to discontinue all my books. And then I was like you know what fuck that I don't give a fuck. So as of right now I don't think I will discontinue any, but that's just my thinking right now. Sorry for the crappy chapter.
-Me