|36| - Jeongguk's butt hurts (ooops)

2 weeks passed and Ellie was forced to be with Jeongguk in a gym 4 times a week. She felt a bit guilty because Yoongi believed she would listen to his orders and train with Jeongguk. He thought there was no reason why he shouldn't believe her, she never disappointed him.

While Jeongguk always spent the whole hour exercising, Ellie just sat on the floor, phone in her hands, watching him from time to time. She was thankful he didn't really give a damn about her, at least he didn't act like he did so the time went without any unwanted arguments between the two of them.

It was Wednesday, Ellie planned to go out with Yoongi to finally spend some family time together since they weren't able to do anything yet because of how much time being a leader of a gang took him.

They were supposed to meet at 8 which was in 20 minutes, so Ellie decided to cut the 'training' short and end a bit sooner to get ready.

She stood up from the ground, not bothering to announce anything to Jeongguk as she took her hoodie and walked over to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" a husky voice came from behind as she put a hand on the door's clique.

"Leaving?" she answered sarcastically.

"Will you ever take this seriously? We're here for a damn reason," he growls at her.

She looked at him and gulped at the sight in front of her. Jeongguk's face was glittering with sweat and his plain shirt was now stuck to his body, being extremely see-through and exposing more than what's polite.

"I don't care about your reasons, Jeongguk," she blurted, expecting not to carry on with this conversation but she knew this was very far from the end when a warm hand gripped her forearm.

She was forced to turn around and face him back.

"Do you really think this is about me? Are you really that stupid, Cooper?" he barked at her.

The name, she hasn't heard it for a while. Even her professors didn't call her by her surname. Ever since she knew the truth, the name was a burden she was forced to carry with her. It was a representation of who her father wanted her to be, not who she really was.

"Yoongi wanted you to get involved. He did it for your own good. Why do you always try to disappoint him?" Jeongguk's grip loosens on her arm as he says the words of truth. The truth that Ellie didn't want to accept.

"Well, Jeon. I am sorry my parents aren't as perfect as yours," she snickered between her teeth, not thinking it would burn a deep hole into the darkest part of Jeongguk's heart.

________

Ellie couldn't stop thinking about what Jeongguk said earlier. Was she really disappointing her own brother?

She didn't know the real reason behind Yoongi's decision to make her train with Jeongguk yet. He hoped she'd build some kind of sympathy towards it once she tags along with Jeongguk who was definitely the best at any physical activity.

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi's voice brought her back to present. She was sitting in a café with her brother by her side, who would say this will happen half a year ago?

"Just the trainings I've been having with Jeongguk..." she mumbled, heaving a sigh.

"Oh, I am glad you brought that up. How is it going? I haven't asked you before," his eyes softened, clearly happy to talk about that topic.

"Fine, I guess. Too tiring," she kept her gaze on the coffee cup she was playing with, knowing she was a terrible liar.

"The beginnings are always tough, don't worry about that. Jeongguk also had a very hard beginning when the two of us started," Yoongi seemed nostalgic, happiness glittering in his eyes.