|13| - No fucks

"So remember Gguk, if something happens, she's moving here and will start living with us, is that clear?"

Yoongi was expecting Jeongguk to scream at him for choosing him as the one to watch over his little sister. But surprisingly, that didn't happen. The younger accepted it just fine, with no unnecessary swearing.

'This was way too easy,' Yoongi thought.

He knew Jeongguk wasn't fond of his little sister, not at all. But now his whole behaviour was...strange, Jeongguk would never give up without a fight or at least a little complaining.

But he just came, listened to what Yoongi had to say and accepted his mission.

Don't take him wrong, he was happy to see him agree, it just, wasn't what he expected from the younger.

The only thing he can do now is wait and see how the situation goes.

Maybe his dongsaeng and Ellie would finally become friends, or at least be able to walk past each other without throwing glares and insults. But he knew his youngest well enough to know that there will never be a complete calmness in this house.

_________

The only reason why Jeongguk agreed to this was because he wanted to get his revenge. He thought he could ruin Ellie's life but the woman doesn't even have one.
All she does is wake up, go to school, study and go to sleep. Jeongguk was losing his nerves and the will to continue doing this.

He wanted to gain something from this, but all he gained was millions of interruptions while having his fuck sessions.

It would always be the same.
One of the members would run into his room while he was trying to relieve his stress with some woman (always with a different one because he got bored quickly) and stop him before he could even start something.

Sometimes it would be Jin, saying that Ellie just left the house and he should go check on her. Or the other time it would be Taehyung, saying that Ellie didn't leave her house for the whole day and he should go check if everything's fine.

And today wasn't any different. He was with a hot girl, and right when he was about to rip off her shirt, the door of the room smashed open, showing Jimin who looked at Jeongguk and his company with a disgusted look.

'I swear if this has to do something with that bitch-'

"Hey, Jeonfucker. Sorry to interrupt the fun you are having but Ellie just went out with that Steven guy," Jimin said and turned around to face the wall so he wouldn't have any nightmares about this situation.

"And what the fuck are you expecting me to do now?" Jeongguk growled as he threw himself onto the bed next to the woman he was with.

"Go check on her and say hi from me.
And Jeongguk, you better be fast, or else Yoongi hyung will get mad." Jimin ran out of the room before Jeongguk could throw the pillow he just took and laughed at the poor younger's expression.

Jeongguk's angry growls could be hear even through the closed door.

"Shit, can I at least once finish my fuck?!"

__________

Jeongguk was losing his mind. That girl was getting on his nerves and this was the last time he was able to get through this.

He put on some black hoodie after he kicked the girl out of the guest room and hurried to his car. Jimin already sent him Ellie's location and he drove all the way to the center of Seoul, stopping in front of some restaurant. He could see from the safe distance of his parked car where Ellie was sitting with some brown-haired guy.

'So she's interested in dudes like this.'
he said to himself as he scanned the guy sitting in front of her. He was wearing glasses and some shirt with black flowers on it.

Loser.

He then saw Ellie laughing, most likely at some terrible joke he made. She was smiling, looking happy at the moment.

Jeongguk then decided not to pay any attention to the guy who seemed nothing but totally uninteresting to him.

After analysing the situation he texted Jimin that she's fine and drove away. He was on his way back home when an idea popped in his head.

'Let's get the revenge,' he said as he turned his car to the different direction than the one he was supposed to go before.