Chapter 14: Feelings

Start from the beginning

Y/n - Ohohoho. This is marvelous! He said happily.

Xenovia - Quick, use your cellphone and capture a photo of them.

Y/n - Right.

Y/n then grabbed his cellphone from his bedroom and he quickly went to Issei's bedroom. Once he arrived, he quickly capture a photo of them. When Y/n is done, He shows it to Xenovia and Irina.

Irina - They look so cute!!~ She cooed.

Xenovia - Yeah, no doubt.

Y/n - They look perfect together, aren't they?

Irina - Indeed and I can't wait what will be their reaction once they saw this picture. She said happily.

Y/n - Yeah me too. Anyway, the two of you, go down and eat your breakfast.

Xenovia and Irina - Right.

Then the two girls went down and they proceed to the dining table to eat.

Y/n then sneaked inside on their bedroom as he opens the curtains as the sunlight passes through the glass and that causes the two love birds to wake up. As they wake up, they yawned in sync.

Issei then rubbed his eyes and saw Y/n, waiting for them.

Issei - Oh Y/n. What brings you here?

Y/n - Oh it's nothing. I just came here to wake you guys up because we have school. He said as he placed his cellphone inside his pocket.

Koneko - I see.

Y/n - Come on guys, breakfast is now served.

Issei - Okay.

Issei and Koneko then rise up from "their" bed as they fixed it.

After doing that, Issei proceed to the bathroom to take a bath.

After 15 minutes, Issei is now done bathing as Koneko went inside and take her turn to bathe.

After another 15 minutes, Koneko then came out of the bathroom with her towel covering her body.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Koneko, wearing her school uniform while Chibi Y/n and Issei waiting for her.

When Koneko is done wearing her school uniform, the three of them went downstairs as they saw Xenovia and Irina waiting for them and they have eaten their breakfast.

The three of them then sat down on their respective seats.

While eating,

Y/n - So, did you guys enjoyed your night together? He said while smirking.

Issei and Koneko began to choke from their food and Issei said,

Issei - Night together? What do you mean?

Y/n then grabbed his cellphone and show to them the photo of them sleeping together while hugging tightly.

Y/n - Hey Xenovia and Irina, Come over here.

Irina - Coming!

Xenovia and Irina then went to Y/n.

Koneko gasped in shock as her face blush in crimson red.

Koneko (blushing furiously) - Wh-Wh-Wh-Where d-d-did you get that p-p-photo?! She stutters.

When Issei looked at the photo, he also blush in crimson red.

Y/n - Amazing isn't it? Not to mention they are smiling while sleeping meaning they are very happy that they slept together in the same bed.

Xenovia - Yeah. Anyway, what is the reason why Koneko sleep together with Issei? She wondered.

Koneko (blushing furiously) - B-Because.......

Y/n - Because what? Come on say it. I will not judge you.

Koneko (blushing furiously and looking away) - Because I'm afraid to sleep alone. She admitted and continued to eat some of her food.

Y/n - Ah I see. Issei how about you? Why did you accept Koneko to sleep with you?

Issei (blushing) - Because when she told me that, I accepted it and I let her sleep with me. He said as he eats some of his food.

Xenovia - Then why the both of you are hugging with each other?

Koneko (blushing furiously) - Th-That's the thing I don't know.

Issei (blushing) - Yeah, me neither.

Irina - Why the both of you just admit your feelings with each other already.

Koneko - ANYWAY. Let us finish our food first. She said changing the topic.

Issei and Koneko then continued to finish their food and when they are done, they placed the plate on the sink. Issei then began to wash their dishes.

Irina - Hey Koneko, come over here.

Koneko then went to the girls that are on the couch as they have their own talk.

Xenovia - When will you confess your feelings to Issei, Koneko?

Koneko - Maybe after the graduation. I need to build up myself first before I confess to him.

Xenovia - I see. Then good luck Koneko. Your going to need it.

Koneko - Thanks for the support. What about the two of you? When will you confess your feelings to Y/n?

Irina - After the graduation as well.

Y/n - Hey girls time to go to school. Don't want to be late.

Irina - Coming!

The three girls then grabbed their bags as they went to the boys.

When they gather, Y/n then closed the door as they proceed to walk to the Kuoh Academy.

When the gang arrived at the academy, the proceed to their own sections.

Y/n - Me and Issei will go to our section. I'll see you guys in a bit.

Koneko - Me too, I'll go to my section as well.

Xenovia - Okay. Bye everyone.

With that Xenovia and Irina then went to Section A-3, Koneko then went to Section A-4 which is the middle of Section A-5 and Section A-3 and Y/n and Issei went to Section A-5. Meaning their sections were besides with each other.

Once Issei and Y/n arrived at their section, they saw Rias and Akeno sitting next to each other, talking some random things. Y/n simply huffed at Rias and proceeds to his seats and fortunately he is far away from that slut. Issei then sat next to Y/n. After a while, the teacher arrived.

Teacher - Good morning class.

The class stood up as they greeted their teacher.

Class - Good morning Teacher.

After the greetings, the class sit down as the teacher began her subject which is Physics.

To be continued...