chapter sixty seven

Start from the beginning

I knew I wanted to get a nice swirled bun hair style.

••

"This is gorgeous, thank you!" I said to the lady who did our hair, giving her a hug.

"You're welcome, congratulations. I hope everything go good!" She said with a smile as she swept.

I nodded.

"Thank you so much!" I said as we started walking out.

"It's 11:56 we gotta go!" Brooke said, we nodded as we got in the cars we came in and trailed each other to the place where the wedding was gonna be at.

I had all my stuff such as my dress , shoes etc in the back.

I bumped my head , stiffly not wanting to mess up my hair, to the radio as I played softly.

" Watch, it shatters ,it keeps shattering ,nothing matters. If it's no trust between these four walls And it's all built up on lies and falls , then it shatters." I sung to sevyn streeter shattered as I continued to drive.

After a while, we was at the ceremony building. I got out and got my stuff from the backseat, and started walking up to the building beside the girls.

"We gotta get this show on the road!" Alyssa squealed making me laugh.

We went in, going to the back room where we would be changing and doing our makeup.

"So lets see the dress, know we couldn't come since we were in class!" Chandra said with a slight pout, I nodded as I pulled it out the cover. They gasped.

"That's beautiful Mercedes, I can't wait for you to put it on and above all, for August to see it." She said with a wide grin, I nodded with a smile.

"I know right!! But thank you!" I said putting it back in the cover, don't wanna get NOTHING on that.

"Ok you first missy!" Brooke said pointing at me, I laughed as I hopped into the chair putting my hands in my lap.

She got out all the makeup and started putting on my foundation first.

Alyssa and Chandra started doing their own makeup as they were talking.

"I can't believe this, don't Grammy rose still got Drew?" Chandra asked she batted her eyes after applying mascara.

"Yeah she do, of course she's bringing him though." I said as I looked straight up from Brooke doing my mascara.

"Drew is adorable. I can't wait to have a baby!" Alyssa said, I scoffed.

"No you're not, dont rush it." I said with a slight laugh. "Drew is a blessing no doubt but he was not planned." I finished and batted my eyes, they nodded.

"Because August ass don't know the meaning of condom." Brooklyn said making us laugh.

"That's why I got on the pill." I said as Brooke applied my blush.

"I hope Zane don't want no kids!" Chandra said holding up a hand." I ain't finna do it." She said doing her lipstick.

"Zane seem like he would be a good dad, a crazy silly one but a good one." Brooke said .

"Yeah I bet y'all would name y'all child Rocket like pharrell." Alyssa said, Chandra scoffed as we chuckled.

"No . No names ,no kids." Chandra said as she turned around down with her makeup.

Brooke applied my lipstick.

"Tuck your lips." She said closing the cap. I tucked it and rubbed it. She got a paper towel, wiping around the edge of my lips.