chapter fifty eight

**Can y'all imagine if most of these bomb ass stories on Watt was turned into movies bruhh i'd stay in the theater fo'real 😂😂✊**

week later

August

"Ok baby you got everything?" I asked Mercedes as I had her last suitcase , she sighed.

"Yeah." She said before looking up at me. She had Drew in her arms before walking behind me, getting Drew in his carseat before getting in the passenger seat.

I had put her bags in the trunk and hopped in the driver seat.

"You got everything?" I asked, looking over at her, she nodded.

"Yes." She said , I nodded as I crunk up, backing out the driveway.

"How long the trip is again?"

"9 hours , 29 minutes." She said, I slightly chuckled.

"Know the exact time." I said as I looked to the side, making sure wasn't no car coming before pulling off into the highway.

"Yeah , I'm nervous. I guess that's why." She said shrugging.

"Don't be nervous it'll be over before you know it, just go ta sleep or som." I said as I slightly shrugged. She nodded.

"And listen to music." She said, I nodded.

"See ya got this!"

"Yeah.." She said with a slight smile.

••••

I let out a low sigh as we were now in the airport. She had her passport and was waiting for her plane to be ready to board.

"You ok?" I asked, She nodded.

"Yeah I'm good." She said smiling.

I smiled back at her.

I saw tears in her eyes. I rubbed her eyes as she came over and gave me a hug. She held me tight bout to squish me and Drew.

"It's ok baby imma see you in 3 months." I said making my stomach drop, that's a long time.

"I know I know." She said sniffing, wiping her face.

I gave her a kiss all over her face making her smile.

"Boarding plane N4885x, now boarding plane N4885X." A intercom announced . Mercedes looked down at her passport.

"It's mine.." She said barely above a whisper. She tucked her lips as she gave me another hug and a kiss.

"I love you." She said after letting go.

"I luh ya too." I said , she smiled as she walked up, giving Drew a kiss on the cheek.

She started walking backwards toward her plane gates with a slight smile.

I smiled back as she waved and I waved back. She finally turned around, looking down at her passport as she kept walking.

It hurted seeing her go and be gone for 3 months but I'm willing to go through it for her and the things she wanna do and enjoy doing .

I sighed as I turned around and started walking out .

"Let's go home lil man." I said to Drew as I fastened him in his carseat .

2 hours later

I was just sitting on the couch with Drew across my lap, watching the Playoffs , then my phone buzzed.

From dat nigga Quan :

Aye wazzup nigga wanna roll out wit me to the club?

To dat nigga Quan :

Nah I'mma chill tonight

From dat nigga Quan:

You a fufu nigga? Can't be slouching around cuz she gone

To dat nigga Quan :

I'm not I'm just not up fa da club

From dat nigga Quan :

😒 Iight dude hmu when ya ready to party or some shit

To dat nigga Quan :

I shook my head as I put my phone back down , focusing on tv again.

I was getting hungry so I got up, putting Drew in his Rocker as I went to the kitchen.

I got out some stuff to make me some baked chicken, greens and cornbread.

I started cooking the greens as the chicken finished unthawing.

I got out the jiffy mix as I started making the cornbread .

Then I got a call.

"These niggas ain't gonna leave me alone tonight I see." I spat as I made my way over to my phone.

I picked it up, taking it back over to the kitchen as I answered .

"Yo!" I answerd as I added stuff to my greens.

It was Dre on the phone and he said something that made me almost burn myself.

"What the FUCK you mean a plane just crashed?" I yelled.

__________________

😱😭

C o m m e n t 😔