14

ugh this took forever bc i kept writing in second person without even realising it. sorry if there's any mistakes

- - -

"Miss me?"

I gulped looking at the figure in front of me. Whatever sweetness he had on the holidays was now gone. His concern and warm smile were now replaced with a smirk and a mischievous glint in his light eyes. His task must have been taking a toll on him. You couldn't deny that you had missed this side of him. It's what drew you towards him in the first place.

"I saw you on the t-train today," I stumbled out. "So m-maybe I don't miss you?" It came out as a question. I did love to mess with him, but I forgot about his temper. He narrowed his eyes and moved in closer to me. He was breathing heavily and his hair was dishevelled. What had he been doing?

"Are you trying to mess with me, babe?" He almost snarled. Shivers travelled down my spine as he breathed out the word 'babe' huskily. My breathing quickened and I could see the satisfaction on his face. "Good girl." He removed one hand to caress the side of my face. He leaned in, his lips hovering over mine.

His hand moved from my cheek to my lips and traced them. He stared at me, admiring you. His grey eyes bore into mine, filled with lust. He moved in to place his lips against mine, my eyes half-lidded.

"Is someone here?" A voice called out. I could hear footsteps getting closer to us. Draco growled lowly in his throat and backed away from me.

"We're not finished." And then he disappeared into the shadows, leaving me with my heart racing.

"It's just me, Anthony." I walked out to face your friend. I smoothed down my robes and brushed off non-existent dust.

"All good. Thought I heard something." He smiled at me.

I shook your head. "Nope, just me." Wr walked back to our common room together. I occasionally checked behind me in case I saw the flash of blonde hair. But nothing. A wave of sadness washed over me, breaking school rules could be fun. But tonight just wasn't meant to be. And I kind of needed to avoid another pregnancy. Some baby blockers could be useful.

- - -

"Malfoy's been disappearing a lot, lately," Harry interrogated me. "Do you know what he's been doing?" I rolled my eyes. Harry was very fixated on the idea of Draco being a Death Eater. Obviously he was right, but I couldn't give him away.

"We're not attached at the hip, Harry. He's probably been studying."

Harry's eyes narrowed into slits. We were in the library, I was finishing some Potions homework while he was supposed to be helping me, but instead it turned into a conversation about Draco. Again. "But, I've seen him disappear on the-"

He cut himself off. I looked up at him and motioned for him to keep talking. He shook his head. "Nothing." I shrugged and kept doing my work. I liked Professor Slughorn even though he was a bit odd.

"Are you sure he's not a Death Eater? Maybe he is and you don't know? You could ask him-"

"Harry," I cut him off. "He isn't one, okay? Please drop the subject." My voice lowered significantly. I didn't like to talk about that day.

"I'm sorry, [Name]. I'm just worried for your safety." I put down my quill and gave him a sweet smile.

"I appreciate that, Harry, but I'm a strong girl. It'll be me protecting you." We both had a little chuckle until Harry's laughs became silent and a cold look was on his face. I followed his gaze to Draco who was also glaring at Harry. Probably because he was with me. I rolled my eyes.

"The sexual tension between you two is so prominent." I picked up my stuff and left, leaving Harry's mouth agape. His cheeks red. I giggled. Boys were so easy to mess around with. I passed Draco, swaying my hips directly in his face. I could feel his eyes following me, in fact I could feel a lot of eyes on me, but I kept walking. Like I said, boys are so easy to mess around with.

I exited the library and decided to go outside to finish my essay, but a strong grip pulled me into a small broom closet. I dropped my stuff and groaned in annoyance.

"What do you want, Malfoy." I said, trying to gather my stuff. I looked up at him, my hands full and waited for him to say something. He stared angrily at me and knocked my books out of hand.

"Git!" He pushed me to the wall of the closet and leaned in.

"You thought you could tease me like that?" I nodded.

"I know Harry enjoyed it." He growled and pushed against me, pressing my back into the wall. He pressed his lips against mine, slipping his tongue in without warning. I pushed him away. "Harry would be a lot gentler with me." He had made me angry and now there was no stopping me.

"You are mine." He pushed. "Potter will never lay a hand on you. Your body is mine."

"What if he already has?" I smirked. "His hands grabbing my waist as we snog, my hands trailing down to his-"

Draco cut me off with a kiss. It was bruising, dominating. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, cutting off any space that was between us. I melted into his arms and gave in to the passion he was giving out. This is the Draco I know. I tangled my hands in his hair and his hands snaked down to my rear end, squeezing it like he'd never be able to again.

"Let's go-somewhere private." He panted.

"My books-"

"Fuck your books." He dragged me to the Room of Requirement. I hope no one saw us. It turned into the living room I was so familiar with, but instead of couches, there was a bed. He pushed me inside and began stripping. His body was toned and I could see his mark prominently against his porcelain skin. I traced it as he began to kiss my neck. How could something so ugly look so beautiful on him?

I dropped his arm and moaned as he began to suck on my neck. I pushed him onto the bed, stripping until I was only in my underwear.

"My rules tonight." I smirked as I straddled him. Lust was in the air today but also something else.

Love.