author's note

hello, author of this book is speaking. 

i realized that this book didn't had a proper introduction, and warnings what you might expect here. i am publishing this note very late, and i am sorry for that, but better now than never, am i right? 😉

;

the plot/line is mine (i've got this idea way back in 2016 when fire truck era was happening. i liked nct music from the beginning, and this story is actually quite old to being with lol).

.

when i was writing this i didn't knew which ships are popular in nct because, yes the boys didn't had that much fans back then since they were new. so, i decided to focus on taeyong a bit more (yes he is my bias) and the original idea was actually taeyong x everyone. 

but as i continued to write and follow nct's music and stuff, i saw ships happening and jaeyong was and still is one of the most popular ones (according to my search, i might be wrong tho).

.

okey, so the reason why i included mpreg (short for male pregnancy).

this is fanfiction of course anything written in here is 101% not real.

this wasn't written to mock anyone, i love nct a lot, and taeyong is cute lil bean.

;

also this isn't a warewolf kinda thing, yes you can say i used ranks (alpha, beta omega) but not in the term of them being wolfs. 

for better imagination, try imagine this fanfiction in 2090 where people are put in ranks after they are born. try imagine that all genders are able to have children due to the laboratory experiments.

.

so, i am telling you if you feel uncomfortable in any way (yes this will include mature content) i suggest you to just leave.

.

i do not own any of the characters mentioned in this fanfiction, i'm just another kpop fan who is wasting my time writing and drawing.

.

do not post or translate this fanfiction anywhere without my permissions!

.

do not copy or plagiarize this story, this is my first fanfiction that got a lot of support and feedback and it means a lot to me, since i've put a lot of work here.

.

oh yes, one last thing, english is not my first language so you guys might expect a few grammar errors lol.

.

©

used images to the rightful owners!

thank you all so much 💜

- lemom_tea