results

ten p.o.v

i woke up one hour later, i slowly opened my eyes the white neon lights were too strong! wait, where am i? the last thing i remember is that i was in the park with Johnny and i was so angry on him. then suddenly everything went black, and now i woke up here, i slowly sat on the bed, still covered with white and blue blankets.

"oh, you are awake!" quiet voice from other way said.

i turned my head into the direction where the voice was coming from. Lee Taeyong what are you doing here? i hold my breath and then slowly left out deep sigh.

"yeah.."

"doctor Park, said you need to take your vitamins. here, i will bring you glass of water." Taeyong said and left the room.

what is he even doing here?

"here you go. please drink it slowly, it's cold. i don't want you to choke." Taeyong said and put the glass beside my bed.

"Taeyong?"

he slowly looked up, into my eyes. and no i still didn't changed my mind even if i don't want to date him anymore he still is a really beautiful boy.

"yes? are you not feeling well?"

"i'm fine now, thanks for taking care. can i ask you something?"

"sure, anything."

"what are you doing here in doctors room? are you his new assistent? did you drop school and decided to work?"

"no, nothing like that. i just had some tests today, i think my results should be out soon." he replied with quiet tone.

"why? what test? is something wrong, are you sick?"

"well, not really sick but you could say that i'm not really feeling well. i had big headaches and i throw up for the whole week. mother said is better if i check if there's something wrong. i may caught a flu."

"ah, really? you really look pale."

"yeah.." he answered and look at the floor again.

at that moment doctor Park entered in room.

"Taeyong? come, your pregnancy results are out."

i almost choked on water i just drank! pregnancy test? did doctor mentioned the wrong test or what?

Taeyong made shocked expression, he didn't expected the doctor to just say it out loud.

"y-yes." Taeyong said and followed the doctor into other room.

i was left in complete shock! i need to know what the heck is going on with him. he could feel this sick because he's pregnant. after all, i noticed his belly is pointing out. at first i thought he just gained weight, but not really because Taeyong was usually skinny.

i hope he would still talk to me after this.

like oh dear god, just imagine how awkward it would be to have pregnant male on our school. or just imagine his parents, how shocked they would probably be if the results came out positive.

i was again left alone, and the window in my room was opened so i stood up and moved closer to close it. i took a look outside, it was our 5th class today, we had arts now. too bad i couldn't join others, i love to draw. i was looking at the nature outside when i saw Jaehyun standing in front school's main entrance with Doyoung.