first day

taeyong p.o.v

my morning alarm rang, i moved my hand on small table next to my bed and checked the time. 7:00am, one hour to go, and then probably the worst nightmare in my life. i wanted to pretend like i didn't heard alarm, or even better idea that i'm sick.

"Taeyong!! are you awake yet?" mom said and knocked on my door.

no response ...

she came in room, and like usually sat down on the bed next to me.

"Taeyong, come on. i don't want that you are late for your first day."

"just 5 more minutes mom." i replied.

"ah, i told you to go sleep early. we will need to stop this bad habit of going to sleep late ok?" she said.

"yeah mom. but please just 5 minutes?"

"ah .. Taeyong." she said and stood up, ready to leave.

but 5 minutes weren't enough anyway, mom came again in room and told me to wake up, and this time i couldn't protest anymore.

i went into the bathroom, to take quick morning shower, and to dress up my super yellow parrot look a like school uniform.

"are you done Taeyong, i want that you eat breakfast when is still hot." mom said in front of bathroom doors.

"yeah mom, just let me to put my tie on, and then i'm done." i said, but actually i still didn't had idea how to put it on.

"need help?" mom asked, like she knew that i had struggles with it.

"yeah, actually." i said, and came out of bathroom.

"oh Taeyong ... what have you done? didn't i showed you more then 100 times how you do it?" she asked, and tied it in one minute.

"you did mom, but that's because you are genius." i replied, and made her laugh.

"ah, you kid! go eat now, go go!" she said and went to pick her stuff. dad already left, it was also his first time at new work.

i ate some bread with nutella and coffee. and then me and my mom left the apartment.

"Taeyong, tomorrow will you go with bus, or will you ride the bike?" mom asked while we were driving in the car.

"what? i thought you gonna drive me every morning?" i was surprised.

"ah, dummy .. mom has a work to do too." she said and laughed.

"then, i will take bus." i said.

after like 20 minutes of driving, we reached school's parking lot. from here, i will stay alone, and i will need to survive this 'hell' by myself.

"we are here. are you ready?" mom asked.

"no, not really."

"come on. you will have fun, and you can search for this guy Ten, to show you around." mom said and hugged me for one last time.

"i will be fine on my own, see you later mom."

"i love you!" she screamed out of the window.

"shh ... mom, be quietly, someone can hear you!" i said, and she laughed and waved me goodbye.