promise

love (n.) 

1. an intense affection for another person based on personal or familiar ties.

2. the deep tenderness, affection, and concern felt for a person with whom one has a relationship. 

taeyong p.o.v

who would tought that we will fall asleep so quickly? it wasn't even 10pm but both me and Jaehyun were so tired.

the problem was that Jaehyun told his mother that he will be back soon.

the next day my parents woke me up, mother was making breakfast while she was talking with dad. and when they talked they can't be quiet. i slowly moved out from the bed, afraid that i would wake up Jaehyun next to me. luckily everything went well, Jaehyun moved on the other side and snore quietly.

i walked down the corridor, and before i entered in the kitchen where parents were i stopped. their conversation caught my attention.

"you know, he had so many friends in Busan." mother said, where they talking about me?

"i know, but come on, it's his first year in new school. it's totally normal that he doesn't have much friends yet." dad replied and put his coffee on the table.

"yes, but i don't want him to be shy. and also i don't want that he holds himself back, he had so many hobbies back then. where did go all of his interests? he is all the time with that Jaehyun." mother sounded worried.

"look, Jaehyun looks really looks like an nice guy. it's very good that he find a company like this. imagine him, if he went to wrong people."

"you are right again, but i really want to know more about Jaehyun, you know to make sure he is really safe."

"look, i think you need to start giving Taeyong more space. he's 19 after all for god's sake. it's his own decision with who he will be friend. i think that Jaehyun is amazing guy, and our son loves him in a very, very deep way." dad said and mother made wide eyes.

"w-what?!"

in that moment i showed up. i entered in the kitchen and said loud "good morning".

"hey honey, did you slept well? yesterday night both of you looked dead when i came to check on you guys."

"sure. is breakfast ready?"

"yes. i just finish it right now."

"ok. we will eat in my room." i said and took plates with food on.