lunch break

ten p.o.v

i came to Yuta and Hansol who just came upstairs. i needed to tell them what happened in elevator few minutes ago, i bet they will be jealous on me.

"stop screaming!" was the first thing that Hansol said, while i was running to them.

"guys, guys .. omg, you won't believe what i have done." i proudly said.

"tell us then already, stop talking bullshit, just the main thing please." Hansol rolled his eyes, damn this sassy man.

"i kissed him!" i again said, even more proudly.

Yuta opened his mouth "kissed who?!"

"the new boy of course, Taeyon,  i kissed him."

"what?!" they both yelled at the same time.

"oh, holy jesus ... why did you do this, you flirty ass?" Hansol said, and put his earphones on, he didn't wanted to hear anything!

"tell me more." Yuta said, he was totally different.

"of course. what about we go eat today in restaurant near school, i will tell you everything there?"

"sure." Yuta said and clapped his hands together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taeyong p.o.v

i finally came to toilets and restrooms, eww this jerk just kissed me. and i thought he is friendly and not pervert minded, i was so wrong, he is seriously the most flirty person in the whole seoul.

i opened cold water and caught some water between my hands and washed my face .. huh i needed some refreshing moments, and i again threw cold water at my face. then doors opened widely and random boy came inside. i looked so ugly now, my face completly wet as well as my front hair.

"h-hey what happen to you? why are you all wet?" the boy asked.

"n-nothing, i just feel a bit hot, is okay."

"are you sure? maybe you got the fever, come, i can accompany you to school doctor."

"n-no, don't need. i'm totally fine really, thanks for taking care and help anyway." i said and smiled at other boy.

"wait, wait! you are the new one right? Lee Taeyong if i'm not mistaken?"

"yes, i am. nice to meet you, and you are?"

"i'm Jaehyun. best friend of Doyoung and Winwin. did you meet them yet?" the boy said, and i must confess he looked adorable while smiling.

"yes, i meet Doyoung this morning, he invited me to join you guys in the lunch break."

"then everything is already done, come with us. i'm sure you will enjoy your time." the boy said and with that he left the restrooms.

he was so nice, and his friend Doyoung too. i decided to join them, since i don't want to spent my time alone, and Ten can show up in any second if he will spot that i'm lonely and no one is around me. i took paper towel and dry my face, took my backpack and left the restrooms as well.

at this second our professor opened the doors and we went into classroom. i didn't know where to sit down, because all of the students already took all seats. i didn't try to find a free chair next to others, i just sit down in the front row, where nobody wanted to sit.