elevator

taeyong p.o.v

we entered in classroom, it was really big and by it looks you could clearly see it was for geography lessons. on the walls were pictures of famous buildings around the world, and a lot of maps and books about earth. i went to the class the last, and professor closed the door behind me.

"hello students! and also fresh good morning, ready for today's test?" the professor brightly asked, most of the students still had their eyes shut, it was way too early in the morning for them to write test.

then professor turned his attention on me, i was still standing in the corner near doors.

"aren't you gonna sit down as well?" he asked me.

"i'm n-new here sir." i answered.

"oh sure, i almost forgot. i'm Kim Jongin your professor for geography and also your main professor. if you have any questions, problems just search for me, okay?" he said, and looked at me with his brown eyes.

"yes, thank you sir."

"would you please introduce yourself to other students?" he said, and turned himself to face the others, they nodded and agreed.

"o-oh right sure. hello i'm Lee Taeyong, i moved here from Busan. please take good care of me." i said and bowed to others.

"nice, little one!" professor said and picked the papers from his bag.

"you don't write test today right? you may leave the class now, and wait outside for your next lesson." professor also said, and started giving others their tests.

"t-then, i will wait outside. thank you." i said and bowed once again, and left the geography class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ten p.o.v

ah, he is so cute. the way he talks is so sweet, and his voice is just like the sweetest melody to my ears. right when i again had small fantasy about new boy in my head, professor Kim gave me the test.

"i hope you will at least get 50%!" he said, my grades in geography were very low and poor.

"uhh ... i will try somehow?" i replied, but even thought, i didn't really care. the most important thing for me right now was to get out of the class as soon as possibile. i want to spent the rest of the time with Taeyong.

"haha, and you didn't study again!" Yuta said behind my back, already writing down the answers.

"shut up, and show me your copy!"

"why would i? plus i just started, oh come on we learn about the pacific ocean like 1 week ago, how could you forgot everything so quickly?" Yuta said.

"or maybe he just didn't study." Hansol calmly said, not looking at us.

"guys! stay quiet! or i will kick you out immediately." professor Kim said suddenly, standing next to my desk.

"sorry." Yuta said.

only about 15 minutes passed, and i already finished my test. oh right, my work here was done. i took my pencil case and throw it into backpack, then i stood up and headed out of the class. i left the test on professor's desk.

"ohoh, you are already done?" professor Kim said before i closed the doors.

"yeah." i quickly replied, and shut the doors.