travel

taeyong p.o.v

Jaejin celebrated his 2nd birthday last weekend and we really had nice time. we celebrated it in Busan, with my whole family and friends, i was so happy that me and my baby were around the people who truly loved us. after celebrating my dad had to fly back in japan for important meething and he asked if mother would join him. so, they both left for 3 days i'll have to survive on my own.

my mom promised me that me and Jaejin would be joining her on business trip to north europe, to belgium to be exact. i was really excited to go there, i was never in europe before. exploring new country was always fun for me, and now also Jaejin will have the opportunity to learn about other cultures. we will be leaving for trip in 5 days right after my mom comebacks from japan. so i promised her, i'll pack suitcases for me and child. always when i was home alone and had to prepare something our house turned into trash. Jaejin was running around the living room and he throw himself onto big pile of clothes that were placed on sofa.

"Jaejin! don't run around only in socks, you may slip." before i could grab Jaejin, the accident happened, he slipped on the right corner and fell.

"waaa, mommy it hurts." Jaejin was crying

"what did i just told you to not run, at least wear your shoes."

"sorry mommy." Jaejin pouted and went to put on some shoes.

at this moment the door bell rang and i turned around.

"Jaejin could you check who it is?"

he was already running towards the door, i heard the click so he opened the doors for visitor.

"it's uncles!" Jaejin ran back to me and pointed at Johnny, Yuta, Hansol and Ten. they all came for a visit, i totally forgot i invited them over on the coffee.

"hey Taeyong, there was a packet in front your doors." Johnny said and placed middle big packet on the table.

"from who?"

"i dunno, we just came and it was already here."

"does it says who send this?"

"no it doesn't. it just says it's for Jaejin and Taeyong." Yuta added.

hmm .. who would send this to us? i don't remember i ordered anything so far.

"i'll open it later, now come sit down the coffee will be prepared quickly."

we talked about random things and stuff when Yuta as dorky he was, mentioned my trip to europe and then suddenly Ten joined the conversation.

"hey, where are you going exactly?" he asked.

"belgium."

"oh, isn't this the country where Jaehyun's dad worked, since we didn't see him for 2 years what if he moved there?" Ten suddenly mentioned, and i choked on my coffee so Hansol quickly started to pat my back.

"Taeyong, are you okay?"

"y-yeah ... why do you think he moved in europe as well?" i asked Ten.

"well, come to think, he left the school and after that we didn't spot and see him anywhere."

(A/N: congrats ten, for once you're being smart here)

"Damn Ten you are right. But maybe he didn't went there." Johnny commented.

"i dunno, i didn't say i'm sure about that and that it's true, it just came across my mind." Ten replied.

"Okay, okay guys. let's not make such a big deal out of it."