No Way!

*Harry's POV*

Fucked only if I knew, how long we would have spent in this hospital I would have left ages ago. Immi on the other hand think that’s she can spend the rest of her fucking life here. Not going to happen. I breathe in through my nostrils, straight away I wish I didn’t. I smell of God knows what, I need to have a shower. At my own home, not these fucking gross showers here that don’t even work.

I need to get out of here, take some time to be only and get cleaned up. I am scared weather to ask Immi or not if she wants to come along. But I will anyway.

“Hey bub, I am going to go home to have a shower and freshen up…Ugh did you want to come or stay here?”

My voice came out much more sad and worried than I first expected it too. Carmel was looking right at me with a small smile on her face. She knew how much the both of us were in love. I was trying not to let a small smile creep onto my face, even though I was failing to hide it. She knew that, as a small giggle come out of here mouth.

“I think I will stay here till the others arrive, then I will text you… Is that ok?” Her voice is like the sound of an angle, but it had a soft worry to it. Why I don’t know and don’t want to pressure her.

“That’s fine, text me when you are ready.” I give her a small kiss on the forehead before pulling her into a small hug. She didn’t hug me back witch I found rather strange, did I stink that much or was something really wrong.

“See soon then. Congratulation by the way, she is very cute.” I say to the both women standing in front of me. Immi didn’t look me in the eye at all. So I just walked out slowly hoping that maybe she was watching me walk away.

*Carmel’s POV*

Something wasn’t quite right between Harry and Carmel, and I needed to know what it was. She didn’t kiss him goodbye or give him any sympathy when he left. There must be something wrong. I could see in here that’s she was hiding something, they were slightly darker than normal, in a way they were scary to look into. She was deeply looking, at Maddison taking in every little detail she had to show at only 2 days old.

“She looks a lot like you, even though she has Louis eyes. She is very beautiful”

I could tell in her voice that something was really wrong, she would never just say something out of the blue like that. She isn’t like that kinda person.

“Immi is there something that you’re not tell Harry or I? Don’t play dumb you and I know that there’s something wrong. Explain it!”

She looked right at me with tears in her eyes. I sat up and pulled her into a hug. I let her cry and drench my t-shirt while in this meaningful hug. Her tears never seemed to stop they just seemed to keep on coming, kinda like a waterfall.  I could hear her slowly start to breathe in deeply trying to calm herself.

“I think I am pregnant, but it’s not Harry’s baby. I think its Louis.”

 Soon as those words left her mouth all I could do was just look at her, feeling so sorry for what Louis had done to her, she didn’t deserve any of it. She was the last person who should have been treated the way he did. I don’t know what was going through his mind when he did what he did, but it was not needed, she didn’t do anything to hurt him in anyway. She is a beautiful person and should not have gone through that, if I only knew what was going on in his head. I don’t know how I ever loved or even fall her him, he is sick in the head.

“What are you going to do? Tell Harry? He needs to be told Immi”

“I do know that, I just don’t want him to feel the need to be so supportive and treat me like a baby, because it’s not his. But I want him to treat it like it’s his own.  If you get what I mean.”

“ I understand, I think the best thing for you to do right now is tell Harry… Have you had your period since the incident?”

“Nope, and I am overdue…So I pretty sure that I am expecting.”

“I don’t know if I should behappy for you or feeling bad.”

“I don’t care what you think about it. I am just not ready to tell Harry yet, or the rest of them for that matter, I just need time to think. An seeing Maddie has made me realise how much I want my own children, with Harry.”

Tears were starting to once again fall from those, beautiful greenish-blue eyes. She can’t stop crying, this must be really bothering her.

“Hey, it’s ok, don’t worry I am sure that Haz, will be supportive no matter what the result is. He is a great guy, and he loves you with everything he has. I am sure he will understand and be okay with everything-“

Immi cut me off with a deathly tight hug. At first I didn’t know how to react. But soon though that maybe its best to hug her back. She has been through a lot thanks to my ex-boyfriend. Louis better get a good sentence when he goes to court. Which is in like 4 months’ time.

Immi sure will be having a small bump starting to form on that small body she has, by the time the court case comes around. Well that’s if she keeps the baby. But I am sure she will and Harry will support her no matter what. They are a perfect couple, and that baby is going to be brought into a beautiful family.

“Thankyou for everything you have done for me. It means so much to be able to tell someone who will just listen to everything I have to say, and not judge.”

“More than happy to help.”

 With that Immi sat in the chair next to me and fall asleep within seconds. She must have been really tired if she fall asleep that quick. The room was now quite, no baby screaming so loud that your ear drums hurt. It was just full of a small snore coming from Immi’s mouth, every now and then.  

*HEY ALL THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH

ALSO THANKS FOR GETTNG ME TO 840+ READS ITS AMAZING. ALSO MY BOOK HAS NOW BEEN RATED R SO MAKE SURE YOU SPREAD THE WORD. I HOPE YPU ARE LIKING THE BOOK AS MUCH AS I AM WRITING IT. I AM AWARE THIS CHAPTER MAY NOT BE VERY GOOD BUT I HAVE BEEN WRITING THIS OVER A PERIOD OF 2 DAYS SO ITS TAKEN TIME, BUT ITS THE BEST I COULD GIV EYOU GUYS FOR NOW!!

I LOVE ALL MY JAZZTAPPERS SO MUCH!!

Also check out my friend Maliks_vodca her books are amazing....

ONCE AGIAN THANKS ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE!!

ILYs AND ALL! XO*