Meeting With The Girls Agian.

*Immi's POV*

Its now been 2 weeks since i moved to the UK. Alright i will admit it living he isnt as bad as i thought it would be. The only down side to being here is that i dont have Carmel and Tayla ariund to talk to weh i need them. I have become really good friends with Tash an her friends. I dont know if i would call them my friends, but they are good people. I have missed having my grils around. I talk to them all the time day an night, but its not the same. I had had a talk with mum that when this semester finishs i could go back to Australia. Mum said she would think about so i am praying to god that she will let me go. i miss my girls so much.

"Imogen, come here please." Mum yells from down stairs.

"Yes mum?"

"We need to go to the airport if we are going to your ticket to Aus."

"OMG mum are you serious!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Thank you so much mum!"

"Your welcome."

 So before mum could say any more, i was runnning around the house like a headless chook, gaving the car keys phone and other important things. I cant believe mum is letting me go back to Australia when the semester is finished so i can see my girls agian. It means everything to me to be able see them agian. I dont know why but the drive to the Airport seems longer than it did the first time. The only way i could cure my bordem was to text someone. Hmm. i havent really spoken to Harry latey. Maybe its about time i texted him. So thats what i did.

*Tayla 's POV*

Immi is gnna flip out when she finds out that we are coming over to the UK. From what Sharon told Carmel and I, is that she thinks she is going to get a ticket  to Aus. Not, she is gonna get the shock of her life when she sees us. Oh god Immi was right the flight over here is so long and drowning. The driver on the plane said through the speaker that we would be landing in 20 minutes. Thank God this flight is almost over. Carmel has been asleep all this time i dont know how she does it but she has, i have had about 9 hours sleep on this flight and i am cant sleep any longer. All of a sudden i feel a sudden hult in the plane. We were landing. I shock Carmel to wake her up.

"Oi mate, wake up were here. Get your ass up."

"Hmm. alright i get it. leave me be."

"No dude, i am not kidding we need to get off the plane."

"O god Lady! You could of warned me!

Why she said that i dont understand. I did give her a warning. Thats Carmel for ya. Stupid as per normal, but god we love her. I honestly felt like just slapping her across the face as in to say, really women?.

*Carmel's POV*

I don't remember much of the flight, i remember taking off and talking to Tay for like the first 3 minutes before falling asleep. Yep, thats all i do on flights is sleep. The next thing i know i am being woken up to get of the plane as we had landed in the UK. Oh My God, we are here we have arrived safely to the UK. I can't believe we are about to see Immi agian, for some un nown reason it feels like we havent seen her in years, when really its inly been like 1 month maybe a bit more. Anyway. Me and Tayla get off the plane an walk right net to each other on the TAR mat. We both look at each other.

"Ready to for this? We havent seen her in ages" I ask

"Sure am."

We walk through the door, and ther she is with her back to us. We both look at each other with a idea poping into our heads at the same time. We knew exactly what each of us were thinking.Hehe she is going to shit herself. Damn we are so mean.

*Immi's POV*

When we walked through the door and walked straight past the area, were you order your flight tickets, i knew something was up. I didnt say anything to mum i kind just went with it. Bloody hell mum what have you got up your sleeve. I was still at this point texting Harry. Both of us have become quite close. Anyway enough abot that sexy as fuck boy. Damn i could just stare at him all day. He is sexy. Focus Immi. When i finaly realside, that i am waiting in the area you pick someone up from. Who the fuck are we picking up. I turn my back around not really caring about who we are picking up, probely one of mums friends.

"IMMI!!"

Before i had enough time to register who it was screaming my name i had two girls hugging me tighly. OMG its Tayla and Carmel

"OMG NO WAY I CANT BELIVE YOUR HERE!! DID YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS. AGH I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU, THERE IS THIS SUPER CUTE GUY AND OMG WE HAVE SO MUCH TO SHARE.! AGH"

I think i lost my voice after saying all that. But i couldnt belive that thye were here. No way my girls have flown half way around the world to see me.

"OMG. We have missed you so much aswell ,we need to catch up on so much. There is so much yu are missing out on. Who is this cute guy hey? Care to share."

They both say. I am still in shock when we finally get back to my house. I take them right up to my room and spill the beans about Harry. For some reason i get butterflies in my tummy and my checks go red, just talking about him. Ok i will admit it, i like him alot. Right on time my phone goes off. Speack of the devil its Harry.

'Hope all is well, with you an ya friends. See you on Thursday. x'-Haz

 'Yeah all is well over here. I guess you will see me Thursday Mr Styles. x'-Immi

'Thinking about you, have fun. I miss your beautiful smile already xx'-Haz

'Don't tease me Haz, i wll text you later. OK? xx'-Immi

I still dont know what we are but that doesnt matter atm, having Tayla and Carmel here is the best hing ever. So today is Sunday, and they go back to Aus on Wednesday. Yes, some time with my girls, Its just lucky timing that we have 3 days off school.

*Hey all, sorry for the boring chapter, just thought it would be nice to have the girls back in the story for a while.  I am aware that this chapter doesnt have much todo with Harry an Immi, but i promise the next chapter will. Make sure you keep reading, and comment what you guys think, would mean alot. ILYs and all  xx