Its Him.

*Immi's POV*

Carmel and Tayla have left.Oh Fuck, i didint tell the girls about what happened to me and Harry,Oh hell they are gonna kill me. Harry took me home after our little event at the party, i left Tayla and Carmel there as they were sucking these 2 guys faces off. Not Suprised. But the guy that Carmel was making out to looked all to familiar. I am not sure where i have seen his face but i have seen it before. My gut is telling me something, but i just cant quite put my finger on it.

After baout 3 minutes of peace and quite my phone buzzes.

"Hey Beautiful, you busy? Feel like some company? x" - Harry

"Hey, yeah some company would be great night now. x" - Immi

"I have something to share with you. Be there in 5 x"

Before i even had time to reply, my mum was shouting my name. Oh Shit. My mum still hasnt met Harry. I run down the stars faster than my feet can go an almost fall on the last 2 steps, i close my eyes and scream, but i didint hit the ground, these strong and smoothe arms wrapped around me body to catch me. I knew straight away it was Harry.

"You alright?" He says with a smile on his face.

I kiss his check and give him a small nod.

"Imogen did you get the..... Oh who's this?" Mum says in suprise.

"Oh mum, this is my Boyfriend Harry. Harry this is my mum Sharon."

"Its nice to met you Mrs Payne" Harry says to politly.

"Call me Shaz. Well i am going to cook some food. I will be in the Kitchen if you need me. Nice to met you Harry." Mum says as she is walking back to the kitchen.

" Yeah, thats my mum. Come on before she changes her mind, an gives you a history lesson on my most embarresing moments." i drag Harry up the stars to my room. He just laughts at my comment I have never heard him laugh before, its like a little baby with dark voice.

I lead Harry to my room and close the door behind him. He is alrady sitting on my bed making himself at home.I just look at him an smile. I walk over to hit an sit on his lap. He looks at me then smiles, but that smile is soon washed away but a look of worry cross those sparkinling green eyes.

"Harry is everything alrigt. Is there something your not telling me?" i ask with worry.

"Huh? Oh well there is something i need to talk to you about but..."

"Harry tell me."

"You sure you wanna hear this?"

I give him a small nod hinting for him to move on.

"Well, i dont k now if you were aware of that guy that your friend Tayla was making out with. You need to warn Tayla about him, because once you tell her about what he has done to other girls and his family history, she wont wanna go anywhere near him. He is dangerous, an i dont want you or your friends to have any contact with him."

I think back to the guy that Tayla was making out with. He looked a lot like my father in a way, but he had these dark eyes brown eyes. That if you ever looked right into them i am sure it woud kill you.

"What fmaily history does he have? An whats his name?"

" He has a father who is a criminal and is pretty much fucked in the head. He has a mother who he has never met, in his life and a sister asweel. His name is Liam. Why?"

Liam, why does that name sound familiar. Hmm.

"Liam Who?"

"He has the same last name as... You.... Payne. His name is Liam Payne." He says to slowly.