How Did You Get Out?

*Immi's POV*

Today I get to leave the hospital and take my 2 beautiful children home. To say that I am excited would be the perfect word to describe how I woke up this morning. Both Iris and Hayden are the perfect pair sleeping all through the nights for mummy, making it easier for me to recover. Harry is due pick us up from the hospital at 12:30pm, I can't wait till I get to take these bundles of joy home to our new house.

"Mrs Styles?" the nurse says as she brings over my breakfast, the look on her face is like she has been here for hours and is ready to just collapse.

"Yes? Oh breakfast, thank you." I say politely. She gives me the normal run down on how today is going to go, and asks me about the twins and how I am coping with them.

"I shall. Thank you." I say as she leaves me to finish of my breakfast I eat most of it before Iris is wide awake screaming for her milk. For some reason she Is always awake before Hayden, I think it is just a girl thing. I carefully pick Iris up out of her little bed next to me and breast feed her when my phone buzzes. It's a text message from Carmel.

*I am picking you up at 12:30. Harry has to go out to do some things x*

I look over the text message a few times to make sure I am reading what I see. I feel quite bliss that Carmel is coming to pick me up but also very disappointed that Harry can't even come and get his wife and new children from hospital and take them home for the first time.

*Oh. Okay, do you know where Haz has gone?*

I don't expect her to know anything but I am hoping that maybe she can give me some idea so I don't have to worry so much about it all. Moments later Hayden wakes up screaming his lungs out. Just in time I burp Iris and put her back in her bed and pick Hayden.

"Nice to see my children are alive and well." I can tell whose voice that is any time of the day. Louis. I tighten my grip on Hayden ever so slightly and make sure Iris's bed is close to my bed as possible before I make any movement to even look him in the eyes.

"What-t are you-u even doing here?" I stutter in shock. How on earth did he even get in here let alone get out of jail. There is a criminal in the same room as my new born children. He almost killed me. How am I meant to feel, safe, calm, and happy? Fuck no I am scared for my life and my children's.

"What? Am I not allowed to come and visit my children? What kind of crime is that?" Louis says with this disturbing smile on his face that's makes me sick. I can't have him in this room with my children. Yes I am aware they are his kids but he doesn't want them. He won't look after them, nor treat them with the respect that they deserve.

"I think you should leave. I don't want my children seeing you ever." I say sitting up more in the hospital bed. "Leave. Now!" I look at him dead in the eyes, as he takes a few steps forward.

"Oh come on Immi, calm down I am not going to hurt them. I just want to look at them. That's all. Since I am never going to see them. It's the least I can do" He is right. I give him a small nod. He walks over to my two bundles of joy and looks at them with happiness. He touches Hayden's hand and kisses the top of Iris's head. The poor souls will never understand what their father did to me.

"Okay now leave. Louis I am asking you to leave." I am in no mood to see him or fight with the criminal.

"Oh Immi, keep it cool. I don't want to commit another crime right here right now do i? Aye. I am sure you don't want you 2 little kids dead in their first few days of life. Give it up Immi, I am not going to stop trying to see these kids. And if that means I get rid of you and your precious little husband then so be it." Shivers run down my spine at his words.

"I am calling the Police. Now get out! I don't want you around me or my family." I say grabbing my phone from table beside my bed. I unlock my phone and with that Louis is gone in the flash of light.

I look at bed beside me and see Iris and Hayden in a deep sleep, I become calm right away. I text Harry asking him why he can't pick me up but there is no answer. It's only 12:00 hurry up Carmel and come get me out of here.

"Hey Hey!" It's Carmel. Thank the lord she is here right now I need her.

"Hey. Where's Maddison?" This would have to be the first time I have seen her without Maddy since she was born even though she is only 5-6 months old.

"Oh, she is with Liam. He is looking after her for me while I take you lot home. So where are the new kids, show me these beautiful little babies that Hazza has told me about."

I had to smile knowing that Harry has been talking about Iris and Hayden in such a positive way. I point to the two babies lying sleepily next to me. She skips over to the beds and looks at them in such joy knowing that Maddison is going to have a brother and sister.

"Oh my. They are beautiful. They got names? Please tell me they are as beautiful as they look."

"Hayden Owen Styles and Iris Claire Styles. Sound alright?" Her face lights up with the names giving me the best answer possible.

"Now let's pack your stuff and get out of here shall we?" I don't want to tell her about Louis right now, it just doesn't feel right.

*Harry's POV*

Today I have to pick Immi and the kids up from hospital they are coming home for the first time today. I just dressed in my Black jean, Black Top and black boots. I make myself some breakfast before I go upstairs to the baby room. It looks so plain and boring I want it be exciting and colour full for the babies to sleep in but I want it to look good for when they come home.

I grab my phone and keys and jump in the car and text Carmel and ask her if she can pick the Immi and the kids up from the hospital while I go out to the shops and get a few things for the baby room. I get to the nearest shops and grab the things I need pay for them and drive home as fast as I can before Carmel gets here. I set the room up how I want it, the change table in one corner the two cots next to each other but with a gap to put the bedside table with a lamp and a photo frame with me and Immi in it on our wedding day. I put a few little nick knack kind things on the shelves. I brought this huge canvas that has 2 teddy bears on it, and I put that up on the wall so that it makes the room look friendlier.

"Harry!" It's Carmel.

"Yeah, I am coming." I yell. I walk out of the room and shut the door behind and hurry down the stairs to where I see Carmel waiting with Hayden in her arms and Immi with Iris in hers.

"Hey, sorry I couldn't make it today, I had to do a few things before you got home..." I say and take Hayden from Carmel's arms. Carmel says goodbye and leaves in a jiffy. Immi walks to the couch and sits down to feed Iris. I look Hayden and see how much he looks like Louis it kinda cute but I don't like the idea of Hayden looking like him.

"Can you please burp Iris and give me Hayden so I can feed him." I hear a angels voice speak. Immi of course. I walk over and give her Hayden and take Iris and burp her. She burps right away and I place her in my arms and rock her to sleep, she looks so beautiful black hair with tanned skin like her mother.

"I am taking Hayden to bed. Can you bring Iris please?" Wow someone is in a bad mood. Just as I was about to stand up something smashes through the front window. Immi screams, and I turn around in shock. The glass is shattered scattered all on the floor. What the fuck is it?