The Wedding Day!

*Harry's POV*

The day has finally come. The wedding day. Months of planning have come down to this very day. I can't believe it's finally here, the day when I get to call Immi mine. She will finally be my wife and known as Mrs Styles. Yes!

I haven't seen her in 3 days cause of my bucks night am her hens night, thing. An today we are not allowed to see each Other till, we met at the wedding.

"Haz! It's time to get ready." Louis shouts.

"Alright!" I yell back.

I pull out my tux, and put it on, not really taking in what is about to occur. I put my shoes and an fix my tie. I take a look in the mirror before walking out and closing the door behind me.

I met my best man witch I decided to make it Liam and my three other grooms men, Louis, Niall and Zayn. My best mates. Even though I wouldn't class Liam as one, but you know.

"Righto lads.. shall we head off." Niall says in his rather strong accent.

We all give a small nod in agreement, before making our way to the car. I can't believe this is really happening. I am about to get married to the most beautiful girl in the world.

*Tayla's POV*

Us girls had to wake up really early. I mean a 7:45am start. On a Satuerday, mins you! Immi better fucking love me getting out of bed this early. I need my beauty sleep.

Getting out hair and make up done my professionals made me feel so special. Us brides were in one room and Immi was in a complete separate room. I can't wait for the day I get married.

After about 3 hours in hair and make up it's finally time for some food! Oh wow, Niall is really starting to rub of on me. We have a nice salad for lunch before heading back to hair and make up. Carmel has her hair in a nice braid with a bun, Tash has here's curled in nice waves, an Gemma Has it in a beautiful braid. Gemma is Immi's cousin who has come over for the wedding. An my hair is in a half up half down, with long lose curled that shape my fave perfectly.

None of us know what our dresses look like. So we are all hoping that they are a nice colour, and touch the ground and flow really nicely.

We haven't seen what Immi's gown looks like either or what she looks like. We are all so excited to see her.

"Girls we can see our dresses now, an put them on. we are leaving in 30 minutes or less." I hear Carmel say from the kitchen.

We all go to the kitchen and see our dresses. I lose my breathe at how beautiful they are. A nice nice sky blue with diamonds. They are stunning. I never thought I would like a dress this much as I do this dress. Immi sure does know how to pick a dress and out shoes are a nice white heel. She has picked these perfectly. Now all we have to wait for is to the the Bride.

*Immi's POV*

This day has been sick a drag. Sitting in Hair and make up for 3+ hours. Bit sitting that long has payed off. My make up is how I wanted it, natural but who a nice eye. My hair style has no flaws what so ever. It's very loosely curled with small section pinned back. It's stunning. I couldn't has for anything better.

I haven't seen what the girls looks like, but I know that they will look as beautiful as ever. I just hope they like the dresses that I chose for them. I made sure it was something that all the girls would look pretty in.

"Immi, your dress awaits you." my mum says.

She has been with me every step of the way, and I can't seem to thank her enough. She has done so much for me and Harry, for this day. I don't know how I could ever repay her.

I put my dress on an it's looks stunning. It sits perfectly at the top and than buffs out at the bottom. I honestly feel like Cinderella, only even prettier. I can't believe that I am about to become Imogen Styles. This day is all I have wanted ever since I was able to talk. I can't believe it's really here.

I walk out of the room, in my wedding gown. An see my beautiful brides maid waiting for me. They all look stunning. The dresses sure every single one of them. They look beautiful. I can't believe this is really going to happen.

"Okay, everyone time to leave."

We all climb into the old fashion cars, before making our way to the venue. There is no backing out now. I am about to become Imogen Styles.

Waiting at the start of the aisle is so nerve racking. I can't see anything or anyone. The music starts to play witch is a sigh for the brides maid to make there way down the aisle. First goes my cousin, then Tash, Then Carmel and lastly Tayla. my beautiful maid if honour.

I here everyone raise from there seats. It's my turn. As I don't have my father around I have asked my mum to give me away. Tears are already starting to form in her eyes. She looks beautiful.

Turning that corner so I can see everyone was the most amazing thing. I could see a sea full of family and friends. An at the end of the aisle I could see the most handsome man wait for me. Harry. My mum grips my hand a little tighter as we get closer to the end. Once we make it to the end of the aisle, she pulls me into a deathly hug. She kisses me on the hand before taking her seat.

"You look amazing." Harry says softly taking my hand.

"Thank you." I whisper back.

We turn to face the peristalsis as he starts talking. The while time the peristalsis was talking, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Harry really is. I have never laid eyes on something so flawless.

"Do you Imogen Payne, take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded Husband?"

"I do"

"An do you Harry Styles take Imogen Payne to be your lawfully wedded Wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss your bride."

Butter flies start is build in my tummy. I feel the hear of Harry's hands come

Close to my face as he takes my veil off. I blink before I feel his soft lips match mine perfectly. We instantly move in Sync with each other. The kiss is full of passion and love.

We pull away and smile at each other. We take each other's hands before

Walking down the aisle. It's all over in a blink of an eye. The day went perfectly. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I am now officially Imogen Styles. An nothing is ever going to change that. All that stress is now over.

Making our way to the Reseption, something told me, I was going tone blown away by what is about occur. In a positive way. I will not let anything stuff this day up.

* Heyy all. Hope you like this chapter.

There is plenty more disasters to happen! I have taken my time writing this chapter as I wanted it to he the best one.

Thanks so much for readings book. It means so much to me.

Please Comment/ Vote all that jazz.

ILYs and all!*