"He's smiling." I pointed out.

"He talked." Coby shook in fear while Luffy looked intently at him. 

"I'll repay you, I could hunt down a fugitive and give you the rewards. I'm not lying, I'll keep my word." Zoro told us.

"Don't do it Luffy-san, Kiyomi-san. He will kill you." Coby panicked and I smirked with a glint in my eyes.

"He can't kill us." I started with a grin.

"We are too strong." Luffy finished with a matching grin.

"Hmm?" Zoro questioned and suddenly a ladder showed up next to us and a little girl climbed up and shhsed us while I tilted my head confused. She jumped over with Coby calling her saying it's dangerous.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Zoro questioned her.

"Luffy-san save her," Coby told Luffy while I noticed that the girl was bringing food for Zoro.

"Do it yourself." Luffy brushed Coby off.

"Do you want to die or something? Get lost!" Zoro yelled at her and I wanted to see how this would play out.

"Uhm, brother, I made some rice balls for you. You haven't eaten for a long time right?" She questioned while offering the food she made to him. "This is the first time I made rice balls..."

"I'm not Hungry! Go away!" Zoro shouted and my eyes widened.

"But..."

"I don't want it! Leave me alone! I'll kill you if you don't go!" Zoro Continued to yell. 

I figured it out. He is protecting her. I thought as the gates opened.

"Roronoa Zoro. Don't pick on little kids or else I'll have to report to my father about it." Some blonde idiot said as he walked into the area.

"Some weirdo came," Luffy stated the obvious.

"He must be someone important in the marines. At least the little girl is safe now." Coby breathed relieved.

"I wouldn't be too sure," I said as I crossed my arms with a scowl.

"Tch, If it isn't the captain's bastard son," Zoro growled.

"Bastard? Don't get cocky my dad is a marine Lieutenant!" The weirdo barked before walking over to the little girl. "Well hello, little girl. These rice balls look delicious." He said as he stole one making me huff.

"Hey stop that!" The girl shouted at him as he took a bite.

"Blegh! Horrible! You put too much sugar in it! You are supposed to put salt in these things!" The bastard yelled at her while spitting out the food.

"But...But I thought they might taste better if they are sweet." She told him with a frown.

"How could someone eat something like this damn it!" He yelled and threw the remaining rice ball on the ground and began to stomp on it.

"Stop it! He can't eat this anymore!" The girl screamed in anguish while the temperature around me began to drop.

"That's so cruel. She worked so hard on them." Coby cried while Luffy started blankly.

"That's so cruel I worked really hard to make them." The little girl cried and the air around me got colder and Luffy looked at me.

It's all your fault you know, Didn't you read what was written here. "Anyone who helps a prisoner will be charged with the same crime. - Captain Morgan. You know how scary my dad can be right? You would have gotten the death penalty if you were a grown up." The bastard told the child who continued to cry. He turned to the marine by him next. "Oi throw this brat out." He commanded and the marine looked shocked before agreeing and tossing the girl back over the wall and I sprung into action and caught her before she hit the floor.

"If you can live like this for one whole month then I will release you." The bastard said before walking away. Now that explains why Zoro hasn't tried to escape yet. I thought as I wiped the tears off the little girl's face and followed Luffy over the wall.

"You still haven't left yet? Leave now or else he'll go and tell his dad about it." Zoro warned us as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm looking for someone to join my pirate fleet," Luffy told zoro. "Besides I don't think my sister will care much if that weirdo came back or told his dad. She is really upset about what he did to the little girl."

"Hmm, whatever. So what you just decided to be a crook and give up on your life?" Zoro asked us.

"It's my dream. There is nothing wrong with being a pirate." Luffy told him defensively and I nodded.

"Hm? Don't tell me your gonna set me free and force me to join your crew." Zoro laughed.

"I haven't made up my mind yet since everyone keeps calling you a bad guy," Luffy revealed with a grin. 

"A bad guy huh? I'll never join you because I have something that I need to take care of! I can survive even if you don't help me. If I can survive a month then I'll be set free. That idiot son made me a promise." Zoro informed us and I began to smile. "I'm gonna do everything I can to stay alive and fulfill my dreams!! He shouted with a smile and I grinned.

"Really If I were you I think I would starve in a week." Luffy laughed. 

"That's why we are different. Go find someone else to join you." He told us and Luffy began to walk away and I stepped forward.

"Hmm? What do you want?" He asked confused as I continued to grin.

"Luffy!" I called and Luffy stopped to look at me. "I like him," I said with a  grin as I opened up the bento I made and offered it to Zoro.

"Huh!?" Zoro yelled in shock before I silenced him by shoving food into his mouth.

"Really!? Shishishi! Alright!" Luffy yelled and Zoro had a blush on his cheeks while I smiled and I think Coby fainted. Wonder if Zoro is sick or if he has been in the sun for too long. I questioned while staring at his red face intently while feeding him.