🍂ƬΉIЯƬY🍂I wish I would Shoot you..!

Start from the beginning

It was there 1st Meet where her bracelet got Stuck with his Watch

It was there 1st Meet where her bracelet got Stuck with his Watch.. It was her 1st day of her job in his office..

It was there 1st Dance in a Party of his business associate Who organized for the success of there collaboration Project

It was there 1st Dance in a Party of his business associate Who organized for the success of there collaboration Project.. And there the host announced the Game Of Chit in Which Whoever Name Would Be written and that Person Have to Dance with the choosen guy.. So, they got choosed.....

They Were Nervous at that Time.. And Also this was there 1st Closeness Ever..

After that there was lots of the situations which Brings them Close

After that there was lots of the situations which Brings them Close.. It was a fine day when She fall ill and had to take Leave and that's Makes him restless and Being the Restless head he Dashed in her Flat at the Night 12:00 am....

Hearing the Door Bell at this hour.. She got frightened So She Make her Hide in Blanket and piping through little She Opened the Door with belan in Her Hand and going to hit him making her frightened, "What the hell are you doing, KIRTI..!?",Her Eyes Buldge out hearing him.. She Peeped Little More from the Blanket with her Wide Eyes looking Ever So Cute.. Naksh Pulled her closer and Caged her in his Arms..

She Shuddered Feeling him Close..,"What are you doing here, Sir..!? At thi..... This...... T...... Tim... Time..!? ",While naksh Also rapped the Blanket Around himself.. And just pulled her more Closer in Trance..