🔼FIFTEEN🔼CUTE NANDINI..!!!!

Hello friends..

Hope you doing well..?

Thank you for Ur Amazing Response in Previous Update.... It's Means Allot To Me.....

Special thanks to......
Coolpix01 priyamunmun shaan15 vishaka00 SravanthiKasam Sindhuja101 Ammuasha purnima17 SizzPani darkangel142111 MahemaRahman Khurshidashaikh DristyBanik user08302490 manan147 janupatelmn ShatakshiJain prithisha sayonara1503

                     ~×~×~×~×~

ENJOY READING......

AN UNKNOWN PLACE....

A Beautiful Lady is Standing in front of a Boy who is Prisoned....

" How r u..? ", That Lady Asked With Tears in her eyes because what's happening with him just because of her... And she's hell Guilty for that... While that Boy just Nodded his Head in no... Saying her Not to Cry 😢....

" I'm sorry Beta.... Just because of Me u r Here.... It's All because Of Me.... ", She always Accused or blaim Herself what's Bad Happening With Her Loved Once and with a person who Stand in front of her.... He Faced lots of Problems Only just because of her.... It's always Prieced Her Heart ♥ Seeing Her Loved Once in So Much Pain Only Because Of Her.. But she Can't do anything.. She's Forced to do This All....

" No...No....It's Not Ur Fault....We Can't do anything..Right Now... But Soon God Will Help us.. U just Relax.. We have to Be Strong... For HIM.... ", That Boy Said with wet Eyes 👀.... He can't able to do Anything For His Bestest Friends and his Mother.... But he Can Save them By Doing All This Only To Save Him and His family.. 👪..

" I Can't Take This Anymore..... I Can't Take There Hatred.... I'm dieing Bit By Bit.... ", That Lady Said while Crying Badly 😢.... It's Really Hurt When Our Loved Once Who Are Ur Life.. Reason Of Ur Heart beat ♥.. Start hating You....

" I know.... I'm Also Feeling The Same.... But what we r doing.. It's Only For There Betterment.... I know he's missing u.... Ur Love.. Ur time.. Ur care.... ", Hearing him that Lady Sobbed More Hardly.... She just Hold the Rode Of Prison And Touched her forehead With Her Hands Which r Placed On The Prisons Rodes....

" I Wish.. I Could Help u on that Day.. If that day.. I Told All Things About that bloody Bastered To SHIV UNCLE.... than Today The Scene Would be Different.... But I Was Helpless... That Time He Threatened Me That He Will Kill MY BARBIE.... I Wish... That I Couldn't Got Selfless that time Only to Save MY BARBIE ", That Boy Thought....

SCENE CHANGE TO MALHOTRA MENSION....

NAVYA_POV..

I Entered MALHOTRA Mension Only to Get Witness fab3 Standing Frozed at One Side and Manik And Nandini standing at One Side In all Nervousness.... And that Joker 🃏 Cabir Is sitting on Sofa and Stuffing Himself With Chips.... Hey Matarani.... What's All This....?