🌹ONE 🌺Movie Is Still Left 🎥

MANAN FF : 🌠OUR Shining Star🌟

Please do comments and votes

Ignore grammatical Mistakes

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

All is gathered is there where party is going for celebration of fab 5 success.... Obviously that they won musicana....

Fab 5 r chit-chatting with eachother and manan is stealing glances with eachother after there dance....

Then there a light get off and Nandini think about manik as he don't like darkness..

  She just going towards him but at same time a projector gets on and video start playing where cabir and Raghav r kissing....

      Seeing this all become shocked and fab 5 too.... Mostly it's fall a bomb on cabir and seeing this he feel insulted or should I say that been molested publically..
    And then harshad came there 👀 with his evil 😈 smile and smirk....

" So guyz this the real face of Mr cabir dhawan the cool 😎 dude of our college.... " harshad said with his evil 😈 smile....

" Harshad what r u saying..??  R u out of ur mind..?? " manik said with spitting fire 🔥 through his eyes 👀 while grabbing his collar in his....

" Tch tch manik manik.... This is the truth dude ur so cold friend cabir is gay.. And " and before harshad say further he's awarded by a tight punch 👊 from our monster..👹

And blood owz out from the corner of his lips.. And harshad also grab manik's collar and just going to 👊 punch him but dhruv caught his hand and punched him in this all while cabir is not in his sense....

    ** for anyone there self respect is really mattered.. Woman and man who that be they have there self respect and any harm on there self respect or on there character that gave them an immense pain that r only they know **

Mukti is standing with him and side hugging him to console him as she know how much a character or self respect meant to be for everyone..
    Cabir having tough time to control his tears 😢 that r just willing to come out..

" Bhai what the hell can't u see us happy..??  Why u always came between in our happiness..?? I really ashamed to have u my bhai.. And even I also feel ashamed to call u bhai.. " , aliya said with disgust look for harshad.. She's having tears 😢 in her eyes 👀 but she closed her eyes to stop them....

" Aliya.. " he said and come close to him but manik came between them and again gave a tight punch 👊 to him......

And now harshad become furious 😡😡 ..... 

and going to punch 👊 when they heard sound they all turned and looked at the video again started on projector and it reveal that harshad is with a gay and that gay and him is hugging and then they r kissing....
And this fall a bomb on harshad and he's now cabir's place and feeling the same....

" What the hell.. Who did this..?? " harshad shout loudly as he can't believe what he see....

And all students r gospping about him and cabir also can't hold himself and just going to move out when he hear NANDINI's voice.... He turned and see her who is standing in front of projector with her winning smile..

" Owwww harshad.. What happened..??  U feel molested right..?? Oww.. cabir has the same feeling when u saw all them this kind of video.. " , she said having disguest look for him and cursing herself to be friend of him.... 😠😠