🌺ƬЩΣПƬY ПIПΣ🌺My Dream Princess..!

°¦¦MUMBAI¦¦°

Manik Said, " Dad, I knows him.... ", Pointing Towards Vebhav..

Shivain Smile and Said, "He's the Only One--Who Hold My Hand in My Bad Times.. What m i Today Only because Of him, Manik.. ", Hearing his dad's Words Manik Remember vebhav Helps them, When Neyonika Filled Case For Manik Custody but because as a woman neyonika's Case was Strong, So they Couldn't Able to Win but he Never forgot that He's the One Who Help his dad, when he(Shivain) Had Nothing for Living his Life..

Manik turn to vebhav and Said, "Thank you So Much.. For Everything.. What you did for My dad.. I.. ", Before he Complete his Words Mohan hug him and Said, "you don't have to Thank Us, My Boy.. Veeru (Shivain ) Is My Bestest friend and Moreover He's.... Umm.... No.. You both are Our Family.. ", Manik Who was in Daze hugged him After Hearing his Words which Contain Love Or Affection..

Suddenly Manik Feel that Someone Pulled him Back.. He See Its His Dad....

He Frowned and Mohan too Got Frowned..

While shivain Said with Irritation," Now.. No One will stopped Me.. Got that..!? ", Mohan Nodded Meekly Seeing his friend all in Monster Mode..

Keesh--Who Was Cursing Them in her Mind as She didn't get Chance to Meet her beautiful Now got Excited to See that her Favorite Shiv Tayu-Ji Is Going to Scold Her Mohan Tayu-ji....

Keesh Tapped Rithvik Arm to get his Attention..Rithvik Turn to her and Asked, "What..!? ", Keesh put her Finger On Lips and sshhhh him and Whispered in hushhh Tone, " Temperature Is too high.. ", Rithvik frowned and Said, " huh...!!?? ", keesh hit her forehead and Said While Pointing towards shivain, " Shiv Tayu-Ji is in Full Mood to Take Class Of Mohan Tayu-ji and Our Whole Family.. And I'm So Excited to See this Whole Cheese and Chilly Drama.. ".

Rithvik Asked While Silently Giggling," What..!? Cheese and Chilly..!? ", Keesh Shrugged her Shoulder and Focus on shivain with So Much Excitement in her Eyes..

Aasha poked rithvik and Asked," What happened to her..!? ", Rithvik Said with Chuckle, "She's getting Crazy.. I tell you..!! ", Aasha Crooked her Eyes and Said With Smirk, "It's effect of someone's Company.. Mr. Aayiyar.. ".

Rithvik give hawww look and pulled her close by holding her bare waist sending shiver ran Down in her Spine..

Now It's Rithvik turn to Smirk Seeing his Effect on her, He Lean Close to her Ear and Said Huskily , "but you know, you always Enjoy My Company.. On the Bed and you Moaned My Name with.... ", Before he Complete rithvik Feel Someone Smacked his head from Behind.. He Shout Slowly and when he turn only to Find Arjun was the One Who Smacked him..

Rithvik Annoyingly Complained,"What Bhai..!? Why are you hell Bent to kill Me.. You know Na.. Ur Hand is not Hand Its Hammer.. ".

he Received One More Smacked and Arjun Said While Glaring Him, "quite.. Not a Word.. Here it's tension all around.. And you Wanted to Romance.. Ehh..!? ".

Rithvik Pouted and Said, "So What..!? We are Newly Wedded couple.. ", keesh giggle Hearing This and Kajal Rolled her Eyes and Said with mock Tone, "Yeah.. Yeah.. Its Been 1 Year Still you are Newly Wedded couple.. Just Like a Newly bud.. Right..!? ".

aasha is fully Embarrassed Due to her Over Romantic Husband, Who Never See place and Time just be in his romantic Mood While Rithvik just Whined Saying, "This is a Crime, Arjun bhai--to interrupt Someone's Romance.. I Wanted to Sue on you.. ", Keesh giggle Seeing the Ever Cute Fight of her Brothers and On other Side Arjun Glare Rithvik Dangerously Making Rithvik Zipped his Mouth..