♥~PROMO~♥

Manik is walking towards to-his home back.. Looking so happy.. As he Wanted to purpose Nandini,day After tomorrow.. He's on cloud nine..

He's waiting to come that day quickly..

It's not a normal day for her..

It's her birthday yes her birthday.. And it's really special to him.. As he wanted to give himself to her as her present 🎁..

He's way too much happy..

As we said that ,happiness Not keep itself too long in anyone's Life.. So it's also going to happened with him..

His phone beep with a mssg..

Which is from some unknown number..

*~~MSSG~~*

Ur so Called innocent nandini is Cheating you..and you Are here and dreaming about her... Hawwww...
Tch.. I feel Bad.. Mr. MALHOTRA....

Manik snapped his face up after reading this.. He's shocked after reading a half mssg.. From unknown..

He again look to his mobile and read further..

*~~MSSG~~*

I know Mr. MALHOTRA u r not going to believe me.. But I have proof against ur so called innocent Nandini..

If you wanna know then reach 204 Room No. Of xyz Hotel..

*~~MSSG_END~~*

Manik's heart beat is racing... He's feeling something wired..

He just ran to that hotel...

WITH MIXED EMOTIONS....

While in between he received call from Rabia saying that she See Nandini in that Same Hotel....

------------------------------------------------

Manik Enter with fab3 in hotel.. As all received the same mssg with some changes.. And Rabia's Call saying the same what she tell to Manik... 😠😠

They ran to that room... And opened that Room with a jerk...

And what they See Makes them Root to the Place..

They stand there like a numb.. They Can't believe there Eyes....

-----------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe Nandini.. You can do like this..!! ", Mukti said with disgusting face..while Nandini was looking at mukti with full of tears in her eyes..

While her one hand was on her cheek.. Like someone slapped her..

And it's yes..!!

It's hell v true..!!

Nandini can't believe that they didn't trust her...

They believe her....?

They trust her..?

Yes her and there friendship is not from long..

But she's with them.. All till now..

In these weeks... Of this year..

They didn't even recognize her personality that they Are accusing her..

Like this..?

In which she didn't have any single fault..?

How can they think that SHE CAN BETRAY WITH HER MANIK..?!

She look around to find manik,finding him no where to be seen..

Which makes her worried for him..

As,

What will be-thinking about her..?

Till now What HAD HAPPENED.. he was silent..

Not speaking much..

And Now he disappeared like this..!!

What if, he would do something with himself.....?

What if, he take all wrong-what HE SAW A WHILE AGO...?

what if-he also accused her like these all, who are standing infront of her was glaring at her with full of Hatred..!!?

She don't want to loose him..

He's her life..

Her heart Beat..

" Nandini..we thought you love Manik.. But you will do like this.. I can't believe it... ", Aliya Said unbelievably.... While Nandini nodded her Head in NO..

Saying she didn't do anything..

She's not any culprit....

She can never Betrayed him..

She's innocent...

And a person is enjoying the show.. Hiding behind a Pillar...

Who is non other than...

RABIA SINGHANIYA......

While a Voice Came from behind.. Which makes all the Present turn to that direction.....

Seeing the person One Person took a relief Breath but also she's nervous.... But one More person who is Confused seeing the person.. Just like other-fab3...

----------------------------------------------

    Well the promo is here...

EXCITED..?

And I'm sorry for Late update...

U guys know.. The network problem of My internet is v moody... 😂

But now it was fine so thought to write it....

So How's it..? What happened with Nandini..? And where is MANIK..? will he able to trust her..?and if he trust her than, will he go against his family Called fab5...?will he choose fab5 above Nandini again..?

Well this you will see in next Part but not before I received good response in this promo....

If you guys want next Part soon than give me 100 votes in it.....

And I decided.. I'll give you update of this Story twice in a week.. Which will be.. One a full Part while the Other One will be the promo of next Part...

What you think..?

Love Malik♥😘